Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You know what film is shit?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

You know what film is shit? Empty
PostSubject: You know what film is shit?   You know what film is shit? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:26 am

The Hills Have Eyes 2 (2007). What a load of bollocks. It's on Film4 now and I'm reminded of how crap it is. A squad of trainee cliches get killed by mutants. There's the fat guy with the lisp, the angry hispanic guy, the jock guy, the conscientious guy, the hot blonde, the cool black chick, and shouty sergeant.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: You know what film is shit?   You know what film is shit? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:32 am

Oh no, wait, there was one good moment that I forgot about. Shitman the Barbarian.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: You know what film is shit?   You know what film is shit? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:35 am

I agree with everything.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: You know what film is shit?   You know what film is shit? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:37 am

Oh, and these trainee soldiers are SO fucking trainee that they just leave their rifles lying around unattended so they can easily get stolen. They also haven't been trained to not wander off on their own unarmed yet apparently.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: You know what film is shit?   You know what film is shit? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:47 am

I liked the first one when I saw it with Haseo and a few other friends. I haven't seen the second one though, I heard it was shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what film is shit?   You know what film is shit? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know what film is shit?
Page 1 of 1