Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week. Empty
PostSubject: Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week.   Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:26 pm

Looks like Sony is finally getting consistent with trial versions for PSN games. Gonna try both of these games. Joe Danger looks a lot like a more colourful version of the 360's Trials HD.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week.   Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:07 pm

Joe Danger sucks.

Shank is fucking awesome. Very fun game, combos flow brilliantly, feels really natural.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week.   Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:11 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Joe Danger sucks.

Shank is fucking awesome. Very fun game, combos flow brilliantly, feels really natural.

I really wanted to get shank but no online co op. That puts this in the wait a while category. Shank is awesome though so i will get it eventually.

I picked up Asscreed 1 today for a fiver will play it a bit later. My uncharted 2 still hasn't come in the post.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week.   Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:12 pm

Get the trial at least.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week.   Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:18 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Get the trial at least.

Yeah i already played it its fucking awesome i was telling neo to check it out to earlier.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week.   Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:23 pm

My main concern is how long the game will be. Not buying it if it's too short.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week.   Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:32 am

Its meant to be around 5 hours

I can honestly say i'm gutted it has no online co op, but i will definitely have to get this game regardless of that fact.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week.   Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:55 am

I was going to download the Shank demo but I decided to just wait a day until it's on the EU store, I'll probably end up buying it so I can't be bothered downloading it twice.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week.   Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:13 pm

It's not a demo, it's a trial. So you download the whole game for free, but you can only play the first level. Then you pay if you want to unlock the rest. And it is in the EU store. Shank is 2gb download by the way.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week.   Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:44 pm

I worded that previous post really badly.
At the time it was only on the US store so I wasn't going to bother as I'd have to download the EU version as well if I wanted to buy it.

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week.   Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Ok so Joe Danger bundle for 8 pounds or 2 on its own for a tenner, seems like a must buy. They are saying around 80 hours of playtime total.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/10/10/joe-danger-2-out-today-new-video-and-ps-plus-deal/
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week.   Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:10 pm

£8 for both sounds cool, but I wasn't particularly enthralled by Joe Danger. You buy it and tell me if the second one is any good.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week.   Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:17 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
£8 for both sounds cool, but I wasn't particularly enthralled by Joe Danger. You buy it and tell me if the second one is any good.
Alright will do, i'm gonna play bulletstorm in a bit. I also bought all the tokyo jungle DLC if you are curious about any of those, i've not played the game yet, so i dunno if it was worth it but i really wanted the giraffe adn crocodile. Will def get teh salaryman and caveman whenever they aer out to. Asie from that doubt i'll buy any more DLC, unless we get some mythological beats which would be epic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week.   Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool, Shank and Joe Danger trials this week.
Page 1 of 1