Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I don't know what to think (Deus Ex: Human revolution)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

I don't know what to think (Deus Ex: Human revolution) Empty
PostSubject: I don't know what to think (Deus Ex: Human revolution)   I don't know what to think (Deus Ex: Human revolution) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Looks awesome within its own right but as a follow up to the original I dunno.

Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to think (Deus Ex: Human revolution)   I don't know what to think (Deus Ex: Human revolution) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:48 pm

That's one of the advantages of never having played the original games. I can judge it on it's own merits, rather than compare it to their predecessors. Deus Ex and X-Com look perfectly fine to me, unclouded by nostalgia goggles.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to think (Deus Ex: Human revolution)   I don't know what to think (Deus Ex: Human revolution) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:58 pm

I might play the first Deus Ex since it's on PS2 but the second game is for Xbox.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to think (Deus Ex: Human revolution)   I don't know what to think (Deus Ex: Human revolution) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:08 am

fuck that get the pc version and this is the only time i'd ever recommend the pc version of anything console port is meant to be shit.

also i thought this was a prequel why the fuck is ting so old?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to think (Deus Ex: Human revolution)   I don't know what to think (Deus Ex: Human revolution) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:32 am

No idea.

Buu's right though, get the PC version. Any machine these days could run it maxed out and you have the choice to use mods for more replayability if you like.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to think (Deus Ex: Human revolution)   I don't know what to think (Deus Ex: Human revolution) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:32 pm

I got deus ex for free in a pc magazine back in 2001
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to think (Deus Ex: Human revolution)   I don't know what to think (Deus Ex: Human revolution) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:40 am

Shifter mod is also godly
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to think (Deus Ex: Human revolution)   I don't know what to think (Deus Ex: Human revolution) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:13 pm

As far as I know there's no English version of this trailer yet.