Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baal reads Symbiote comics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Baal reads Symbiote comics Empty
PostSubject: Baal reads Symbiote comics   Baal reads Symbiote comics Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:53 pm

Okay so after a thread on /co/ someone linked us to a torrent of all of the comics with symbiotes and involving the users of the symbiotes (Not including Peter) in chronolgical order.

I just got done reading Venom: Seeds of Darkness.

Baal reads Symbiote comics Venom_10

And I have to say... it was alright. The writing wasn't too bad, but the whole black gooey monster thing spontaneously showing up felt incredibly silly and like a B-Movie. The end was sort of chilling but other than that it was a decent enough read. Now onto Secret Wars where Peter first got the Symbiote.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Baal reads Symbiote comics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baal reads Symbiote comics   Baal reads Symbiote comics Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:06 am

Okay, you know what? I made it to Issue motherfucking 4 of Secret Wars and stopped, why? Because I can predict fucking everything that happens it's so boring.

Molecule Man discovers his powers and trashes shit, Ben stays on the planet, Doom gains the Beyonders powers, Peter comes across the suit at random and other boring shit happens.

I'm also right because I checked Wikipedia and the Marvel Database AND I WAS RIGHT!

Anyways, onto the fucking Black Suit Saga with SPIDER-MAN.

Took fucking long enough.

The first issue I will be reading is Amazing Spider-Man 252, Homecoming.

Baal reads Symbiote comics Amazin10
Back to top Go down

Baal reads Symbiote comics
Page 1 of 1