Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

In case anyone wants to start on the Buffyverse comics - AKA Skip's Foray into Comic-dom Redux

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skip
Australianus

PostSubject: In case anyone wants to start on the Buffyverse comics - AKA Skip's Foray into Comic-dom Redux   Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:26 pm

The Humble Bundle has more than a few you can get for the time being for $15

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/buffy-angel-spike-comics

I've sort of always had the thought of reading them in the back of my mind, so I picked it up and might update this topic on a semi-regular basis with my thoughts on how the story progresses.

Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone wants to start on the Buffyverse comics - AKA Skip's Foray into Comic-dom Redux   Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:50 pm

A lot of Buffy comics are very questionable in quality. Everything before Buffy season 8 is non-canon.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone wants to start on the Buffyverse comics - AKA Skip's Foray into Comic-dom Redux   Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:08 am

I don't mind reading things that aren't canon as long as they're entertaining. Is there anything I should avoid?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone wants to start on the Buffyverse comics - AKA Skip's Foray into Comic-dom Redux   

Back to top Go down

In case anyone wants to start on the Buffyverse comics - AKA Skip's Foray into Comic-dom Redux
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1