Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In case anyone wants to start on the Buffyverse comics - AKA Skip's Foray into Comic-dom Redux

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skip
Australianus
Skip

In case anyone wants to start on the Buffyverse comics - AKA Skip's Foray into Comic-dom Redux Empty
PostSubject: In case anyone wants to start on the Buffyverse comics - AKA Skip's Foray into Comic-dom Redux   In case anyone wants to start on the Buffyverse comics - AKA Skip's Foray into Comic-dom Redux Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 1:26 pm

The Humble Bundle has more than a few you can get for the time being for $15

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/buffy-angel-spike-comics

I've sort of always had the thought of reading them in the back of my mind, so I picked it up and might update this topic on a semi-regular basis with my thoughts on how the story progresses.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

In case anyone wants to start on the Buffyverse comics - AKA Skip's Foray into Comic-dom Redux Empty
PostSubject: Re: In case anyone wants to start on the Buffyverse comics - AKA Skip's Foray into Comic-dom Redux   In case anyone wants to start on the Buffyverse comics - AKA Skip's Foray into Comic-dom Redux Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 1:50 pm

A lot of Buffy comics are very questionable in quality. Everything before Buffy season 8 is non-canon.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone wants to start on the Buffyverse comics - AKA Skip's Foray into Comic-dom Redux   In case anyone wants to start on the Buffyverse comics - AKA Skip's Foray into Comic-dom Redux Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 1:08 am

I don't mind reading things that aren't canon as long as they're entertaining. Is there anything I should avoid?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In case anyone wants to start on the Buffyverse comics - AKA Skip's Foray into Comic-dom Redux   In case anyone wants to start on the Buffyverse comics - AKA Skip's Foray into Comic-dom Redux Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In case anyone wants to start on the Buffyverse comics - AKA Skip's Foray into Comic-dom Redux
Page 1 of 1