Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy

Go down 
+3
SimianWonder
Kimarous
A_Nonny_Moose
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Empty
PostSubject: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:50 pm

About to start Robocop 1.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:55 pm

It starts with a bunch of news stories and commercials. Kind of reminds me of Starship Troopers. Not surprising, since it's the same director.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:57 pm

Would you like to know more?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:01 pm

Oh hey, a tough female cop. Will she get paired with Murphy, the new guy?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:03 pm

Of course they get paired up. The police department is owned by a private company too. Why is the future always such a shit hole?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:07 pm

Coooool, a stop motion robot!
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:11 pm

Fucking hell! It just malfunctioned and shot some guy, and it was the bloodiest thing I've seen in a film for ages.

I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Roboco10
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:18 pm

Are these cops stupid? There's two of them, no back up available, and about half a dozen bad heavily armed bad guys, and they still decide to try to take them down.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:21 pm

Oh no. Things aren't going well. Who would have guessed?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:23 pm

What the hell kind of shotguns do these guys have? One shot just evaporated a guy's hand.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:25 pm

I love that scene. I actually wore out the tape watching it on VCR in slow mo. It doesn't evaporate it, it blows it off at the wrist... in slow motion you can see the impact and then the fingers go shooting off in all directions.

Still, an hand evaporating shotgun? I'd buy that for a dollar.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:43 pm

The guy is still alive? He got shot at point blank range about 50 times with shotguns, and then someone shot him in the head with a pistol.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:53 pm

So they kept his brain... or face and brain... or something, and gave him a robot body. And three prime directives, as well as a fourth directive that's classified. Wonder what that could be? Some sinister plot? I know, hard to believe, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:53 pm

An American Indian shot George Washington at point blank range. It's a mystery how he wasn't hit by it.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:56 pm

Oooh, he does the same twirly thing with his gun that Murphy did. Will tough female cop figure out his identity?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:00 pm

"Drop the gun. You are under arrest."

*knocks guy out, doesn't arrest him*

Huh.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:05 pm

I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Roboco11

PAKISTAN IS THREATENING MY BORDERS!
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:07 pm

Zero wrote:
An American Indian shot George Washington at point blank range. It's a mystery how he wasn't hit by it.
Wow... people still refer to Native Americans as Indians? I hate to go PC on your ass, but... wow.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:07 pm

They're predicting the end of crime in Detroit on 40 days just because of Robocop? There's only one of him, and he can't even run from what I've seen. And why the hell is there only one anyway?
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:09 pm

Kimarous wrote:
Zero wrote:
Wow... people still refer to Native Americans as Indians? I hate to go PC on your ass, but... wow.

I usually do use the term Native Americans, but I didn't feel like it this time. XD.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:10 pm

Kimarous wrote:
Zero wrote:

The entire world refers to them as Indians.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:14 pm

Kimarous wrote:
Zero wrote:
According to a 1995 census, the majority of native Americans who had an actual preference referred to themselves as American Indians.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:21 pm

Uh oh, Robocop is beginning to remember stuff. Bad stuff...

I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Roboco12

Or good stuff. I can't tell.

Come to think of it, haven't seen that tough female cop in ages.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:34 pm

He went back to his old house and was remembering junk. Pretty good scene actually. That suit must be a pretty big impediment, but he manages to act through it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:37 pm

This guy just tried to kick a cyborg in the balls. Idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy   I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm going to watch the Robocop trilogy
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next