Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Capcom vs. Namco or Namco vs. Capcom?

Go down 
+6
Ace
Zero
A_Nonny_Moose
Golden Boy
Baal
Neo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Capcom vs. Namco or Namco vs. Capcom? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom vs. Namco or Namco vs. Capcom?   Capcom vs. Namco or Namco vs. Capcom? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:25 pm

Baal wrote:
Wow, it didn't take long them to change Kazuya to Jin as Ryu's rival.

kazuya is ryu's rival in SF v tekken
ryu is jin's rival in tekken vs SF
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Capcom vs. Namco or Namco vs. Capcom?   Capcom vs. Namco or Namco vs. Capcom? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
That doesn't make me think ryu. Sure its his outfit but something is off not quite sure what though.

It's acually Paul's outfit, but I agree. His face expression doesn't look right. He looks quite young too.
But, I never liked SF4's art style, so I prefer this one.

I'm interested to see how this will turn out. Considering SF characters have around 20 moves and Tekken characters usually have over 80, they'll have to create many new moves for each SF character... which is a lot of work. They also have to find a way to integrate fireballs into the Tekken 6 engine without making them completely useless or broken.

Also, Ono has said that they're going to focus on the older characters, so don't expect Jin or DJ in SFxT at all for now.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Capcom vs. Namco or Namco vs. Capcom?   Capcom vs. Namco or Namco vs. Capcom? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:47 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Baal wrote:
Wow, it didn't take long them to change Kazuya to Jin as Ryu's rival.

kazuya is ryu's rival in SF v tekken
ryu is jin's rival in tekken vs SF

Oh that's right, I forgot they were making two versions.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Capcom vs. Namco or Namco vs. Capcom?   Capcom vs. Namco or Namco vs. Capcom? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:28 am

Blair Waldorf wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
That doesn't make me think ryu. Sure its his outfit but something is off not quite sure what though.

It's acually Paul's outfit, but I agree. His face expression doesn't look right. He looks quite young too.
But, I never liked SF4's art style, so I prefer this one.

I'm interested to see how this will turn out. Considering SF characters have around 20 moves and Tekken characters usually have over 80, they'll have to create many new moves for each SF character... which is a lot of work. They also have to find a way to integrate fireballs into the Tekken 6 engine without making them completely useless or broken.

Also, Ono has said that they're going to focus on the older characters, so don't expect Jin or DJ in SFxT at all for now.
That will turn out to be a good thing. I always did prefer the older characters. Just so long as they have Baek and Law...
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Capcom vs. Namco or Namco vs. Capcom?   Capcom vs. Namco or Namco vs. Capcom? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:51 pm

I expect it'll change a bit. The game is years away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capcom vs. Namco or Namco vs. Capcom?   Capcom vs. Namco or Namco vs. Capcom? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capcom vs. Namco or Namco vs. Capcom?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3