Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Piece opening 13

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

One Piece opening 13 Empty
PostSubject: One Piece opening 13   One Piece opening 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:01 am

Toei outdoes themselves in cheapness by making an opening full of stillshots.

Well done.

Last edited by Kaio on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: One Piece opening 13   One Piece opening 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:20 am

They almost make it seem as though something important will happen between Ace and Luffy.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One Piece opening 13   One Piece opening 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:34 am

They almost make it seem like there isn't going to be an arc about non-stop fighting.

Then again, showing everyone's faces with sleep indulging music kind of fits since with only 15 pages per chapter to fill every episode will be full of shockface, recaps of shockface and flashbacks of shockface.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: One Piece opening 13   One Piece opening 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:39 am

Kaio wrote:
They almost make it seem like there isn't going to be an arc about non-stop fighting.

Then again, showing everyone's faces with sleep indulging music kind of fits since with only 15 pages per chapter to fill every episode will be full of shockface, recaps of shockface and flashbacks of shockface.
So basically we're about to see a very slow moving arc...
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One Piece opening 13   One Piece opening 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:42 am

Yeah, unless they put more chapters in an episode, which Toei is probably going to do. They didn't have 6 weeks of filler and gigantic Impel Down padding for nothing. When the anime continues in 2 weeks, they'll be 43 chapters behind the manga.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One Piece opening 13   One Piece opening 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:28 pm

Updated with subbed version.

The lyrics are dead on to all that goes on in the arc. That's pretty cool, since normally the lyrics are just gibberish about random crap.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: One Piece opening 13   One Piece opening 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:33 pm

FFFFFFFFF-

what the hell was that?!
Not to be a complete fanboy here but thats the kinda beginning i would expect from Naruto. It was more suited to ending credits then the start of the biggest arc. Lack of action really is not setting the scene i'm hoping this arc will be. The enies lobby, and Shabondy arc both had the kind of beginnings I would expect from this arc even opening 12 had more going on in it (although also a lousy song).

On the plus side we found out Marco from the whitebeard pirates is now doing Kids shows:
Spoiler:

Also seemed to be a diamond paramecia (i assume it works like mr 3)

Lastly this is what this beginning reminded me of:
http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/the-simpsons-the-oc-parody/60081

THere also seems to be a an Odz looking guy. Akainu (sp? 3rd admiral) looks like he shoots out firey something.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One Piece opening 13   One Piece opening 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:46 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
FFFFFFFFF-

what the hell was that?!
Not to be a complete fanboy here but thats the kinda beginning i would expect from Naruto. It was more suited to ending credits then the start of the biggest arc.

Basically what everyone's been saying. =P

Quote :
Lack of action really is not setting the scene i'm hoping this arc will be.

It's 31 chapters of non-stop action.

Quote :
Also seemed to be a diamond paramecia (i assume it works like mr 3)

It's Josu, who is the 3rd commander (Marco is 1st and Ace is 2nd).

Quote :
THere also seems to be a an Odz looking guy.

It's his grandson. It's also when we find out the proper romanisation is Oars and not Oz or Odz, which is what people had been arguing about for over a year.

Quote :
Akainu (sp? 3rd admiral) looks like he shoots out firey something.

Magma.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: One Piece opening 13   One Piece opening 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:59 pm

Seriously Marco's bird Zoan looked stupid, i'm sure he will be stupid strong though.

Kaio wrote:
It's 31 chapters of non-stop action.
Hopefully 31 episodes then and not padded with 5 episodes of Moria laughing.

Kishishishi
I hate you moria

Quote :
It's Josu, who is the 3rd commander (Marco is 1st and Ace is 2nd).
Hopefully he is interesting then, I can imagine a character like that could be very defnsive if he wanted to be.

Quote :
It's his grandson. It's also when we find out the proper romanisation is Oars and not Oz or Odz, which is what people had been arguing about for over a year.
Thats interesting, I wonder if we'll get any more of a backstory from him.

Quote :
Quote :
Akainu (sp? 3rd admiral) looks like he shoots out firey something.

Magma.

That seems like a slow moving form of fire fruit, i'm sure there's benefits of it that i'm not thinking i.e. he is probably hotter or if he can harden it.
Just from hearing the power i'd assume he was 2nd strongest, Kizaru would be my no.1 and aokiji no.3. Although Akainu's killing intent may make him the most dangerous. IIRC he us an absaolute justice man.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One Piece opening 13   One Piece opening 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:15 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Seriously Marco's bird Zoan looked stupid, i'm sure he will be stupid strong though.

He's stupidly strong, but also stupidly dumb. And it probably wasn't even intentional, it's just that everytime he does something cool, he'll screw up.

Kaio wrote:
Hopefully 31 episodes then and not padded with 5 episodes of Moria laughing.

It'll probably be less episodes. The chapters were ridiculously short and had almost no content. And the anime is behind a lot, which allows Toei to put more content in an episode. Then when the war is over they can make ten billion feudal Japan episodes.

Quote :
Kishishishi
I hate you moria

Moria is hilarious.

Quote :
Hopefully he is interesting then, I can imagine a character like that could be very defnsive if he wanted to be.

Well, he tanks an attack by Mihawk, which caused Vergil to throw a fit for a week, after which he dropped OP forever.

Quote :
Thats interesting, I wonder if we'll get any more of a backstory from him.

Not really.

Quote :
Just from hearing the power i'd assume he was 2nd strongest, Kizaru would be my no.1 and aokiji no.3. Although Akainu's killing intent may make him the most dangerous. IIRC he us an absaolute justice man.

They don't really expand on who's strongest of the three, but yeah, Akainu's the most dangerous because he's absolute justice. He also does an attack that causes FotNS-tier damage (twice), which will probably be censored in the anime.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: One Piece opening 13   One Piece opening 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:51 am

That is without a doubt the most subtle opening I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: One Piece opening 13   One Piece opening 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:57 am

But they smile at the end so they'll live happily ever after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece opening 13   One Piece opening 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Piece opening 13
Page 1 of 1