Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy shit Microsoft sure make it hard to cancel an XBL Gold subscription

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Holy shit Microsoft sure make it hard to cancel an XBL Gold subscription Empty
PostSubject: Holy shit Microsoft sure make it hard to cancel an XBL Gold subscription   Holy shit Microsoft sure make it hard to cancel an XBL Gold subscription Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:36 am

I've been through 3 or 4 different sections of the website and they all bring me back to the same page that lies to me. It says I can just cancel the renewal of my account from the account management page, but I can't. The only other option is the phone them up. Bastards.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit Microsoft sure make it hard to cancel an XBL Gold subscription   Holy shit Microsoft sure make it hard to cancel an XBL Gold subscription Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:32 am

Why are you cancelling it? And would you get a refund?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit Microsoft sure make it hard to cancel an XBL Gold subscription   Holy shit Microsoft sure make it hard to cancel an XBL Gold subscription Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Well I'm not canceling it exactly. The one year I paid for is up in a month, and I don't want another year. But it's set to renew itself automatically, and there's no way for me to turn that off without calling them up.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit Microsoft sure make it hard to cancel an XBL Gold subscription   Holy shit Microsoft sure make it hard to cancel an XBL Gold subscription Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:13 pm

That's how Microsoft rolls with XBL. Nickel and Dime you for everything.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit Microsoft sure make it hard to cancel an XBL Gold subscription   Holy shit Microsoft sure make it hard to cancel an XBL Gold subscription Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy shit Microsoft sure make it hard to cancel an XBL Gold subscription
Page 1 of 1