Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ITT: HOLY SHIT!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

ITT: HOLY SHIT!!! Empty
PostSubject: ITT: HOLY SHIT!!!   ITT: HOLY SHIT!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:24 am

I'm referring to the last bits of what just aired not even ten minutes ago, So....

Wow, Shane's waiting for Orten to come out. Here comes Orten...HOLY SHIT!!! Shane is all over his ass! HOLY SHIT!!! They've gone into the audience! HOLY SHIT!!! Shane is pissed! HOLY SHIT!!! Shane hit Orten with a ring bell! HOLY SHIT!!! Shane's gonna go coast to coast! ...Awww, Shit! Orten's two lackies are beating down Shane. uh-ho, Orten's up! *Joey Styles comes in* OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDD!!!!!!!

Orten kicked Shane's head...Shane kinda sold it like crap, But Orten still kicked it. Oh Boy! Here comes Stephanie! ...Great, Now Orten is lingering over the scene a bit. Stephanie stands up and is talking to him...I think. ...Orten turns to walk away and...HOLY SHIT!!! He just RKO'd Stephanie McMahon! Shocked ...Even HE can't believe he did it! ...HOLY SHIT!!! Triple H just entered the ring as Legacy leaves. Holy Shit! Hunter looks pissed. Oh Shit! Hunter's gonna KILL Orten. Holy Shit!

...And I haven't been this hyped up about wrasslin' in FOREVER!!!

Holy Shit! And the funny part is I expected Orten to do something to Steph. I just expected him to punt her head too. XD Poor Steph, She's prone to getting finishers done to her, Isn't she. From Triple H's Pedegree to Orten's RKO...to other moves I can't remember at the moment. But damn...

And now I've gotten it out of my system. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: ITT: HOLY SHIT!!!   ITT: HOLY SHIT!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:29 am

Can you smell what The Rock is cookin'?!?!
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: ITT: HOLY SHIT!!!   ITT: HOLY SHIT!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:38 am

Pancakes? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Sauce
Skypiea Priest
Sauce

PostSubject: Re: ITT: HOLY SHIT!!!   ITT: HOLY SHIT!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:24 am

I think they're finally gonna acknowledge Steph and HHH's real life marriage
Back to top Go down
http://gunsauce.blogspot.com/
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: ITT: HOLY SHIT!!!   ITT: HOLY SHIT!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:14 am

oh HHH going psycho <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITT: HOLY SHIT!!!   ITT: HOLY SHIT!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ITT: HOLY SHIT!!!
Page 1 of 1