Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So today I bought...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

So today I bought... Empty
PostSubject: So today I bought...   So today I bought... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:12 am

Demons Souls
Valkyria Chronicles
Resonance of Fate

Demons Souls was suprisingly cheap, considering it's only just been released here and includes a soundtrack and guide, almost $40 AUD cheaper than most standard editions of new games.
I know some of you have played VC, any tips?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So today I bought...   So today I bought... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:17 am

What's Resonance of Fate like?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So today I bought...   So today I bought... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:26 am

How you getting along with VC i stopped just befre chapter 6 need to sit down with that game properly when i have time
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: So today I bought...   So today I bought... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:46 am

I've barely had any time to play these games, I'm on chapter 2 of VC and about 4 hours into RoF. I was also about 5 hours into Demons Souls but I lost my save so I haven't started a new one yet.

RoF is pretty good but I can't help but feel I'm still in the tutorial part of the game, I don't have many options for gun mods and my characters are only about level 7. The battle system is pretty good but it's similar to VC in that you can be attacked while you're moving around, it doesn't work quite as well though because you can also be attacked while you're aiming at something, essentially wasting that turn.
It's very easy at first but once you get to the first boss you have to start using some sort of positioning strategy otherwise you'll die within a couple of turns, you don't have much health when you can be bombed and set on fire in one attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So today I bought...   So today I bought... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So today I bought...
Page 1 of 1