Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers: War for Cybertron

Go down 
+3
Kimarous
Skip
Talking Sock
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Transformers: War for Cybertron - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:00 am

Holy fuck, man! I've been busying getting my last trophy, Powermaster in Escalation and I had some of the most kickass rounds. My team and I got past wave 15 twice too. I ended up scoring the most the second run through, thanks to me own a bunch of these asses in this room on the non-DLC Autobot stage that kept coming out of the side, I even ended up mother fucking booting TWO of those brutes(the ones who spam assloads of lasers and such) in their heads while on some stairs, destroying them both at the same time(thanks to another guy near me helping out with bringing down their health). It's ridiculous how much of beast you can be when packed with an overshield, a rocket launcher and your vehicle missiles!
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:25 am

I'm going to be completely honest and say that War For Cybertron is... quite disappointing. I thought this game would be a lot more fun than it actually is. The singleplayer story isn't that engaging and when the multiplayer is cutting out (which happens 75% of the time, for some ungodly reason), the actual matches aren't that fun either. I seriously think that I found the Revenge of the Fallen game to be more fun that this. I'll try to keep my interest, but I seriously think that I'll end up trading this in. It just doesn't have lasting value to me.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:58 am

Well online Escalation's usually fun(and the connection's usually more stable when doing that for some lucky reason). I'm glad I'm done with the normal multiplayer though, grinding through it was a fucking chore that barely had redeeming qualities unlike RDR's grinding which is usually more fun. The things that are still keeping me are Escalation and the casual co-op in story mode which is always nice.

But I am going to take a break from this game a little now so I can start trophy collecting in RDR again.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:08 am

Sounds like your getting addicted to trophy hunting i can never be bothered with trophies that require effort, unless i really like the game adn even then unless there's an in game award i don't bother.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:27 am

I am a little. I mostly do trophies that add to the game. WFC's trophies were mostly interesting excluding the multiplayer level grinding. But doing those ones like "Save that fatass slug" or "find 3 laser beaks" in some level was cool. I only have two platinums now, WFC and Tekken 6.=P
Platinuming RDR looks like it will take some work but considering the future DLCs actually interest me, I might just do it while I'm caught up in the hype.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:31 am

SOK wrote:
I am a little. I mostly do trophies that add to the game. WFC's trophies were mostly interesting excluding the multiplayer level grinding. But doing those ones like "Save that fatass slug" or "find 3 laser beaks" in some level was cool. I only have two platinums now, WFC and Tekken 6.=P
Platinuming RDR looks like it will take some work but considering the future DLCs actually interest me, I might just do it while I'm caught up in the hype.

I think i platinumed tekken 6 in like 2 days, a lot fo the stuff on that was easy to do. I definitely enjoyed doing it to. I got something like 7 platinums, it can be really fun to get some of them, i mean some of the ones in RE5 made me do things i really wouldn't have bothered trying i.e. deflecting am arrow with a knife which is freaking awesome to do. I'll most likely try to get the fallout 3 platinum but i can imagine that will take em a couple of months lol.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:33 am

I'd try doing RB's trophies for shits but considering half of them are bullshit, fuck it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:52 am

SOK wrote:
I'd try doing RB's trophies for shits but considering half of them are bullshit, fuck it.

As in Rock band?

I can't be assed to plat those types of games i got singstar i think i got like 2 trophies and one i just happened to get because the day i played it on happened to be the anniversary of the game being made or some shit. You need like proper talent to master those games and despite singing like an angel olol, i'm apparently not good enough.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:53 am

No, I mean DBZ RB, you know, that stinking pile of shit from last year.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:10 am

oh right that seems doable, but screw playing games that shitty i'm suprised you didn't trade it in by now.

I'm hoping 2 is interesting then i might consider getting it, but i dunno if i'm as into DBZ as i was to overlook flaws in these games any more.

I doubt i'm gonna get war for cybertron any more there is no price drop for whatever reason and i'm not paying full price for it.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:24 am

RB2 might be decent. At least it has some fresh, interesting additions like a 30 minute animated OVA remake as well as its story being integrated in the game itself.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:56 pm

Well, I don't need to worry about this anymore, but in case you still want to also collect those stupid level up trophies, Baal, this coming weekend will have 4x the XP in multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:56 am

I'm perfectly willing to play this with people now that my internet doesn't suck.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:58 am

Baal wrote:
I'm perfectly willing to play this with people now that my internet doesn't suck.

Fuck that we'd rather play shattered dimensions, LBP2 and Ken's rage. Thats probably my next set of purchases.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:02 am

When does the Fist of the North Star game come out anyways?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:07 am

Baal wrote:
When does the Fist of the North Star game come out anyways?

5th November, with updated gameplay and japanese voices. All in all we are getting a superior game so its worth the wait. Now lets hope we get the DLC as a preorder bonus and this is gonna be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:01 am

Baal wrote:

Right now I'm doing some RDR trophy collecting n' crap, but I might join in this 4x XP weekend, just for the sake of re-leveling some of my guys(since when you enter Prime Mode, it resets your levels, similar to some other games' prestige modes). It'd probably take a quick time considering that awesome boost.

We should all give co-op story mode a whirl together some time though, I'd like to see more than just two of us tackle it once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers: War for Cybertron
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4