Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers: War for Cybertron

Go down 
+3
Kimarous
Skip
Talking Sock
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Transformers: War for Cybertron Empty
PostSubject: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:26 am

I got the game, too bad I didn't get the code for Shockwave or Jazz. Yup, EB(and don't point out there could have been alternatives to them, here no one but EB did the pre-order code thing) once again screws up, I knew it would happen. To be precise though, I was told that tomorrow they'd phone me to get it since they only had codes for the Xbox360 copies...but I bet they won't get the ps3 ones...I know they'll have to order them and then I'll never get it anyway...Bastards...

Anyway, the game's cool. You don't just mindlessly run around shooting like in the previous TF games. Haven't tried out multiplayer yet.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:29 am

JB > EB
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:33 am

JB wasn't doing it. I actually asked them(since they're practically next door to my local EB) before pre-ordering ages back. But yes, regardless, JB's way better, especially when it comes to finding slightly old games.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:40 am

Yeah, they seem to like doing that.

The only JB in Hobart is right next to an EB.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:41 am

Assuming my mom preordered it to get it for my birthday (July 27th), I'm almost certain that my preorder character will be Demolisher. My mom orders practically EVERYTHING from Amazon.

Maybe it's because I've only recently taken an interest in the series, but why do people seem to hate the guy so?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:01 am

Skip wrote:
Yeah, they seem to like doing that.

The only JB in Hobart is right next to an EB.

Wow, they must seem to like being at war face to face a lot.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:49 am

Dang, I was having fun and then my ps3 froze. I doubt it's the game's fault though, I'm starting to think RDR tried to kill my ps3!
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:29 am

I think you guys are gonna like this game. There's a nice platformer-esque aspect to it. I'm doing the Decepticon campaign first since apparently that's the "before"(like some interviews said about Starscream's betrayal of the Autobots and so on) while Autobots is after them.

I think multiplayer has a co-op campaign too ala Lost Planet 2.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:01 pm

I LOVE ME SOME SMASHING! wrote:
JB's way better, especially when it comes to finding slightly old games.

The EB near you must be incredibly shitty. A few years back a guy at my 'local' EB trawled Ebay for about a month to find an old PS2 game I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:03 pm

i think its 3 player co-op campaign from what i hear
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:05 pm

Oh, it's already out?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:48 pm

It'll be out for you today I think. It came out just a bit earlier than expected for us.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:57 pm

That Zeta Prime fight was a real clusterfuck of hell, especially since his Energon copies deal some decent damage, you're fucked if you let them gang rape you. My ammo was depleted so I just had Soundwave and Barricade deal with them while I focused on avoiding those pillars that come down on you(not to mention I think they can crush the copies too).

Still early in the game though, I've been spending most of my time enjoying multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Just did the following mission a few hours ago, Omega Supreme's fight was nuts. I didn't get to focus much on destroying him though, my Decepticon supports dealt with him using some turrets while I was forced to keep on holding back aerialbots and avoiding Omega's homing rockets. I detached one of the turrets near me when his life was low and used it to defeat him though.

Then the next chapter was the final boss fight of the Decepticon campaign. Basically fighting Omega Supreme again in his robot form. Wasn't too hard but it was fun anyway. Now I'm playing through the Autobots campaign. Neat how JYB's playing Bumblebee.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:19 pm

So...Anyone else gonna get this game soon? Love to play co-op and multiplayer with y'all.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:16 pm

You know this game that this topic is about? I'm not getting it.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:53 pm

Your loss.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:37 am

I'm on the 8th chapter now and defending Ratchet from the last wave of enemies was a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:18 am

Man, going through that part with you on the slug's back is also tough considering you can't defend yourself.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:55 pm

I'll probably get it today or tomorrow depending on whether or not I go back to my grandmother's house.

I can just buy it from the K-Mart there.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:36 am

Woah! That Air Assult level kicked ass(especially right at the very end). The final boss fight afterwards was ok too. He's easy once you figure out his pattern. I guess I should sit back and just enjoy multiplayer now n' stuff. Maybe collect the trophies too.

Last edited by SOK on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:04 pm

By the way, my code still hasn't arrived yet. Isn't EB just wonderful?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:57 am

Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:06 am

Sucks for those of us who won't get the game until after... Sad
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:16 pm

Campaign was really short, sadly. Oh well, hopefully MP makes up for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron   Transformers: War for Cybertron Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers: War for Cybertron
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next