Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who got god of war collection?

Go down 
+5
Dr. Chocolate
Neo
Baal
Kaio
Superbuu3
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who got god of war collection?   Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:09 pm

Ghost of Sparta looks incredible for a PSP game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Who got god of war collection?   Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:12 pm

Kaio wrote:
Hercules is the biggest dick in Greek mythology (quite a feat!).
He was brainwashed. He also went the distance.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Who got god of war collection?   Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:30 am

Kratos is a dick but presumably that's just because Greek mythology is full of them. He's nowhere near as bad as Zeus or Kronos etc.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Who got god of war collection?   Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:22 pm

moral of the story:

greeks are dicks
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Who got god of war collection?   Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:22 am

Chou you gonna take that.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Who got god of war collection?   Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:55 am

It's true. They're taking all our moneyz.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Who got god of war collection?   Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:35 am

challenge of the gods final trial is shit, i think i might rage quit in a few minutes and just delete the game and forget i ever bothered to try and beat that stupid section again.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Who got god of war collection?   Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:47 pm

Ghost of Sparta is actually really good.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Who got god of war collection?   Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:53 pm

It was created by the same people who did Daxter.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Who got god of war collection?   Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:19 pm

Well they did a good job with it. It looks great and it reaches 60fps in places, and it play good too with an extra weapon set to boot. I like it a lot more than GOW1. Although it's pretty heavy on the fan-fiction thing buu was talking about. I don't see why they felt the need to throw King Midas in there. He's literally just a tool you use to cross some lava.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Who got god of war collection?   Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:52 pm

Is this the first or second game of the 2, i'm debating grabbing the 2nd volume of the collection.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Who got god of war collection?   Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:19 am

Ghost of Sparta is the second PSP game, and I'm playing the PSP version on the Vita. Sort of regret not buying Chains of Olympus when it was on offer too but it's probably pretty similar, and everyone said Ghost of Sparta was the better of the two.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Who got god of war collection?   Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:33 pm

Finished Ghost of Sparta. Pretty anticlimactic ending, but I guess that's because it had to lead into God of War 2. The final section was good though, and item that automatically wins the QTEs is great.

Last edited by A_Nonny_Moose on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Who got god of war collection?   Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:40 pm

Ghost of Sparta is a really good game and I'd put it up there as one of the top 3 in the series because the mechanics, magic, and other stuff in the game are so enjoyable. It also looks fantastic for a PSP game and adapts to HD very well compared to Chains of Olympus.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Who got god of war collection?   Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:52 pm

Baal wrote:
Ghost of Sparta is a really good game and I'd put it up there as one of the top 3 in the series because the mechanics, magic, and other stuff in the game are so enjoyable. It also looks fantastic for a PSP game and adapts to HD very well compared to Chains of Olympus.
Whats your top 3 then?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Who got god of war collection?   Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:06 pm

God of War 3
Ghost of Sparta
God of War 2

God of War 3 is the best mechanically and with some of the most and over the top boss fights and action. Ghost of Sparta is more of the same, but the gameplay is a bit dumbed down for handhelds, however everything in the game is useful and you can play as Zeus. God of War 2 probably has the best story of the series while still having really fun gameplay and over the top crazy shit.

I haven't played Ascension yet, but I may put that in Number 2 after I play it because I played a beta of the multiplayer and it was surprisingly really fun.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Who got god of war collection?   Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:27 pm

You can play as Zeus?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Who got god of war collection?   Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:35 pm

You have to unlock the Grave Digger costume and it can only be used in the Combat Arena, but yes it lets you play as Zeus who plays completely differently from Kratos. You have to buy everything in Zeus' Temple to unlock him which is just more time consuming than difficult.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Who got god of war collection?   Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Quickly rushed through the game again to get enough orbs to buy everything from the Temple. First time playing it took me about 7 hours to complete, second time with all the upgrades and items was 4 and a half hours. Don't know if I can be bothered to try God mode to unlock the last skin.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Who got god of war collection?   Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:24 pm

I've played the Very Hard difficulties on God of War's 1 and 2 when I was younger and they were complete bullshit, I don't know if the newer games are any different but I'm not taking that risk.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Who got god of war collection?   Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:07 pm

Baal wrote:
God of War 3
Ghost of Sparta
God of War 2

God of War 3 is the best mechanically and with some of the most and over the top boss fights and action. Ghost of Sparta is more of the same, but the gameplay is a bit dumbed down for handhelds, however everything in the game is useful and you can play as Zeus. God of War 2 probably has the best story of the series while still having really fun gameplay and over the top crazy shit.

I haven't played Ascension yet, but I may put that in Number 2 after I play it because I played a beta of the multiplayer and it was surprisingly really fun.

I remember when you were complaining daily about what a piece of shit GoW 2 was.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Who got god of war collection?   Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:31 pm

THINGS CHANGE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who got god of war collection?   Who got god of war collection? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who got god of war collection?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2