Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee Empty
PostSubject: Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee   Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:24 pm

This game rules.There is no other word to describe it.

The original characters from the last game have returned along with newcomers like Peach and Zelda.Adventure mode is much different and Classic mode is kinda like 1-Player mode in the last game.You also have Target Test,Home Run Contest and Multi Man Melee.(;_; R.I.P. Board the Platforms) Home Run contest is a mode where you beat up a Sandbag and see how far you can knock it away with your Home Run Bat.Target test is the same and Multi Man Melee is like the last games Fighting Polygon team only with Wireframes.

Vs mode is better too.You got more items and even more modes.There is now Special Melee's like Stamina and Giant,each do different things during battle.

Another addition is the Trophies.You can collect them in various ways and view them,you can also buy some in a lottery.Another thing is the new stages,there are new ones and you can even unlock 3 from the N64 game.(Not saying which ones)

My only complaint is that the CPU's have been downgraded and seem easier than in the N64 version.They only use items if they are Pokeballs or health items.

But that's not enough to give this a bad score.With the hype for Brawl this game will slowly be forgotten but until then I will play this fantastic game.

Score: 10/10
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee   Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:25 pm

Yeah, but Brawl is crap compared to Melee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee   Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:27 pm

I still enjoy Brawl more.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee   Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:27 pm

Good for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee   Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:28 pm

NUH-UH U DUMB.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee   Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:29 pm

I'll review that tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee   Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:32 pm

cool thanks
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee   Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:33 pm

Rico Suave wrote:
NUH-UH U DUMB.
Uh... what? I said "good for you," as in, you know, "GOOD FOR YOU." I didn't like it, but I wish I did, 'cuz it had a few neat features.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee   Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:36 pm

Godot wrote:
Rico Suave wrote:
NUH-UH U DUMB.
Uh... what? I said "good for you," as in, you know, "GOOD FOR YOU." I didn't like it, but I wish I did, 'cuz it had a few neat features.

FINE. GOSH.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee   Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:40 pm

Pfft.

Talk to the hand, woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee   Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex's Reviews:Episode One, Super Smash Bros. Melee
Page 1 of 1