Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?

Go down 
+4
Skip
Superbuu3
Savage
A_Nonny_Moose
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Empty
PostSubject: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:05 pm

You know who I hate? Kesha. What the hell is going on there? She doesn't even sing.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:12 pm

Kesha, Rihanna, all the rest of those "singers" that simply vocalize instead of actually trying to prove themselves in their craft.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Rihanna's infinitely better than Kesha.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:39 pm

She still can't sing, though. She just...talks with a tweaked inflection.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Savage∞ wrote:
She still can't sing, though. She just...talks with a tweaked inflection.
lmfao

i know what you mean
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:08 am

That Black Eyed Peas song that's been all over the radio for ages. It pisses me off.

Also Justin Bieber.
Back to top Go down
myownninja
Arting Starvist
myownninja

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:11 am

Skip wrote:

Also Justin Bieber.
^ This!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.storywrite.com/mylivingmelody
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:19 am

Skip wrote:
That Black Eyed Peas song that's been all over the radio for ages. It pisses me off.
The Black Eyed Peas in general is/are just horrible.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:57 am

There's about 5 Black Eyed Peas songs that have been on the radio for ages.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:17 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
There's about 5 Black Eyed Peas songs that have been on the radio for ages.
he's in australia

anything black related is rare to come by

in 30 years there wasn't a black person on ramsey street

btw i'm joking though i think the last bit is true
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:38 pm

What happened to the Black Eyed Peas anyway? They used to rap and stuff. Now their songs are just 2 or 3 lyrics and a dance track.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:44 pm

i think they're just trying to not be defined as a genre
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:47 pm

Usually when a group does that they come out with something somewhat unique. Or at least something that you can tell was an attempt at being unique.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:48 pm

13 posts and no Lady Gaga?

I am disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:49 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Usually when a group does that they come out with something somewhat unique. Or at least something that you can tell was an attempt at being unique.

they also normally care less about sales

black eyed peas are good at selling songs
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:51 pm

Kaio wrote:
13 posts and no Lady Gaga?

I am disappoint.
I just tune her out now.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:51 pm

Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Y37d4
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:17 am

My god man... You're right.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:26 am

The world of music and songs is dead.

No one can sing anymore, most songs sound like the same shit these days(women who aren't singing and just moaning through their song, rap, hip hop, gangster/street trash in general). Also, let me add a little thing here too: dancing. Pfft I'm no expert but whenever I see dancing, there ISN'T any actual dancing, it's just people who try to perform the most convincing "person who has tourette syndrome" act.

The only thing that interests me regarding music anymore are film scores, how sad is that?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:35 am

Kyle Katarn wrote:
The world of music and songs is dead.

No one can sing anymore, most songs sound like the same shit these days(women who aren't singing and just moaning through their song, rap, hip hop, gangster/street trash in general). Also, let me add a little thing here too: dancing. Pfft I'm no expert but whenever I see dancing, there ISN'T any actual dancing, it's just people who try to perform the most convincing "person who has tourette syndrome" act.

The only thing that interests me regarding music anymore are film scores, how sad is that?
You forgot to mention all the bullshit auto-tuning and voice effects that some people use.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:20 am

This is why I listen to more J-music than anything. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:35 am

Savage∞ wrote:
This is why I listen to more J-music than anything. ;_;

Now that's just depressing.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:47 am

Not really. Japanese and German music has been top tier for decades now. Plus, I listened to their stuff before my English music started to suck balls.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:27 am

It's hard to pin point the overall quality of Japanese songs and such. I like more of the different ways they use their music and how it's written than the actual vocal work overlapping the songs themselves. Most of their singers don't stand out much and all really sound the same(although we should probably blame the language barrier for that). It's also best to never check the English translation of their lyrics, it suddenly kills their songs when you realize how stupid as hell they are and how most of the time they don't even mean anything, that and every single one relating to something good must use "light" and crap in them.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:46 am

Kyle Katarn wrote:
It's also best to never check the English translation of their lyrics, it suddenly kills their songs when you realize how stupid as hell they are and how most of the time they don't even mean anything, that and every single one relating to something good must use "light" and crap in them.
This, and I curse my growing fluency in Japanese for eliminating this option for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?   Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's annoying you in the world of music at the moment?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next