Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You know...I swear...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

You know...I swear... Empty
PostSubject: You know...I swear...   You know...I swear... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:10 am

No matter how pretty the graphics keep getting, SE fails to convince me that these characters are...well...human.

Their faces look stupid, their mannerisms and bizarre gestures are annoying because no normal person moves around like that, and it doesn't matter if a characters makes a small grin or their eye brows move slightly because for some reason(even back in something even more graphicly superior than FFXIII, FFVII Advent Children) there's something about the way characters' eyes are done that just looks emotionless as well as their overall expressions not being convincing enough, it looks like they're staring blankly into space most of the time.

Square-Enix, you fail. Kick your emotionless Asian dipshits out of there and get some people with souls to model and animate that shit. I don't want idiotic guys acting over the top or girls staring blankly into space while bobbing their heads like they have some mental problem, Naughty Dog is making you guys look like pieces of shit.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: You know...I swear...   You know...I swear... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:12 am

I'm assuming you're just pasting something you e-mailed to Square? Because I'd love to see the reply to that one. XD
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: You know...I swear...   You know...I swear... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:20 am

No, I'm just saying it. It'd be hilarious if I did though, then again, I probably wouldn't get any replies.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: You know...I swear...   You know...I swear... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:51 am

It's basically digital anime, what do you expect?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: You know...I swear...   You know...I swear... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:20 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
It's basically digital anime, what do you expect?

Well a lot of other Japanese game developers don't suffer much from this retarded issue. It just seems that SE's being too Jap-trash and inferior to bother trying to do better. The only times we ever see THEIR facial expressions actually have an convincing emotion seem to be in the KH series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know...I swear...   You know...I swear... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know...I swear...
Page 1 of 1