Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 High school of the dead

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
avatar

Posts : 1096
Joined : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : Grand Line...of Canada

PostSubject: High school of the dead   Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:18 pm

Best friends forever

She said: fuck dat!  XD



High School of the Dead. Best anime of the season? hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
justicepie
Should of learned English
avatar

Posts : 6480
Joined : 2009-03-10
Age : 27
Location : Grooseland

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:20 am

Just because of this scene I will watch this
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
avatar

Posts : 13829
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:32 am

That whole panty shot was soooooo unneccesary.
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
avatar

Posts : 1096
Joined : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : Grand Line...of Canada

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:36 am

Kaio wrote:
That whole panty shot was soooooo unneccesary.

Here we go. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
avatar

Posts : 22125
Joined : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:37 am

Did you ever play that drinking game Panty Shot? You watch a random anime, and whenever there's a panty shot, you drink. You end up drunk pretty fast.

_________________
I am an genius
PSN: A_Nonny_Moose
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 41047
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2017
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:40 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Did you ever play that drinking game Panty Shot? You watch a random anime, and whenever there's a panty shot, you drink. You end up drunk pretty fast.

No.

Do you know many people who watch anime? I never see anyone who watches anyone who isn't like oriental, and i don't go places like forbidden planet but those stores seem to have a lot of anime crap one of my friends ex's worked in there pretty much one of the only people i heard who was into anime enough to bring it up in general conversation.

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
avatar

Posts : 22125
Joined : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:44 am

At Uni most of the people I knew watched at least a little anime, like Naruto or something.

_________________
I am an genius
PSN: A_Nonny_Moose
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 41047
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2017
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:48 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
At Uni most of the people I knew watched at least a little anime, like Naruto or something.
Weird never met that many at all. Even when i went to anime society there weren't that many considering the size of the uni.

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Zero
The Hero
avatar

Posts : 4721
Joined : 2008-08-07
Age : 28
Location : McNeil Village

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:54 am

Usually you have to ask or else they won't tell you at all. People usually don't talk about it or make reference to it unless you ask about it. Almost like they're too embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
avatar

Posts : 13829
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:58 am

Most people here know about anime, but don't really care at all.

"Naruto? Yeah, I heard of it, but I don't know what it's about. Hey, y'know what was cool back in the day? DBZ. It had super saiyans and shit."

People also usually associate anime with hentai here.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
avatar

Posts : 10299
Joined : 2009-07-02
Age : 26
Location : Just Under Down Under

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:14 am

Most of my friends watched DBZ as a kid, but the only one I know who still watches anime watches K-ON. >_>

_________________
Superbuu3 wrote:
Or just play streets of rage 2 repeatedly because in that game they tell the story with their fists and in some ways that is the true meaning of Christmas.

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
avatar

Posts : 22125
Joined : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:15 am

Kaio wrote:
People also usually associate anime with hentai here.
It's because of all the unnecessary underwear shots.

_________________
I am an genius
PSN: A_Nonny_Moose
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
avatar

Posts : 1096
Joined : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : Grand Line...of Canada

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:19 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Kaio wrote:
People also usually associate anime with hentai here.
It's because of all the unnecessary underwear shots.

Cuz they aren't watching the right anime.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:33 am

Most anime these days are shit, so there is no right anime.

_________________
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
avatar

Posts : 22125
Joined : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:39 am

Most of any particular thing at any particular time was shit.

_________________
I am an genius
PSN: A_Nonny_Moose
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
avatar

Posts : 1096
Joined : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : Grand Line...of Canada

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:45 am

Fedd wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Kaio wrote:
People also usually associate anime with hentai here.
It's because of all the unnecessary underwear shots.

Cuz they aren't watching the right anime.

Also, like to add: Ignorant people can be ignorant.

Who are these "people" that associate anime with hentai?
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
avatar

Posts : 1096
Joined : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : Grand Line...of Canada

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:45 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Most of any particular thing at any particular time was shit.

He's quite right.

on topic: High School of the Dead is a great read. Also apparently the illustrator, Shouji Sato, has done hentai artwork as well. No wonder the fanservice is so great; the guns and vehicles are well drawn as well .


Last edited by Fedd on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
avatar

Posts : 10299
Joined : 2009-07-02
Age : 26
Location : Just Under Down Under

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:53 am

Fedd wrote:
Fedd wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Kaio wrote:
People also usually associate anime with hentai here.
It's because of all the unnecessary underwear shots.

Cuz they aren't watching the right anime.

Also, like to add: Ignorant people can be ignorant.

Who are these "people" that associate anime with hentai?
Gonna go out on a limb, and say people that Kaio knows.

_________________
Superbuu3 wrote:
Or just play streets of rage 2 repeatedly because in that game they tell the story with their fists and in some ways that is the true meaning of Christmas.

Back to top Go down
justicepie
Should of learned English
avatar

Posts : 6480
Joined : 2009-03-10
Age : 27
Location : Grooseland

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:37 am

Irony of that is that she dies also lol XD
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
avatar

Posts : 1096
Joined : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : Grand Line...of Canada

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:11 am

. wrote:
Irony of that is that she dies also lol XD

karma's a bitch. Cool
Back to top Go down
justicepie
Should of learned English
avatar

Posts : 6480
Joined : 2009-03-10
Age : 27
Location : Grooseland

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:31 am

And darn its just released so only one episode in sub.
But the manga is out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
avatar

Posts : 1494
Joined : 2010-03-13
Age : 30
Location : Sask Canada

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:58 am

I told you guys HOTD anime would be the shit.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
justicepie
Should of learned English
avatar

Posts : 6480
Joined : 2009-03-10
Age : 27
Location : Grooseland

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:38 am

I cant find any site thats uploading any new chapters of this.
But the new episode is mostly all the girls they have so far naked or just in towels or 3 piece outfit or less because they went to the nurse's friends house which is a supplied small size fortress and her friend is a sniper at the airport making sure to many zombies dont get on the runway.
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
avatar

Posts : 1096
Joined : 2008-11-10
Age : 28
Location : Grand Line...of Canada

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:32 pm

. wrote:
I cant find any site thats uploading any new chapters of this.
But the new episode is mostly all the girls they have so far naked or just in towels or 3 piece outfit or less because they went to the nurse's friends house which is a supplied small size fortress and her friend is a sniper at the airport making sure to many zombies dont get on the runway.

The latest chapter is 26. So if you're up to 26, you're caught up. It's been on hiatus and only recently came back. It's monthly or so.
Back to top Go down
justicepie
Should of learned English
avatar

Posts : 6480
Joined : 2009-03-10
Age : 27
Location : Grooseland

PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:56 am

Its been like that for over month Sad

or what feels like over a month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: High school of the dead   

Back to top Go down
 
High school of the dead
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A letter from my high school 3/31/12
» 2 fast 2 dead
» Walking Dead figures
» Dead Mountaineer's Hotel
» School is EXASPERATING me!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Anime and Manga-
Jump to: