Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haseo plays Fallout 3 (how i became Jesus..... not really but close)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

Haseo plays Fallout 3 (how i became Jesus..... not really but close) Empty
PostSubject: Haseo plays Fallout 3 (how i became Jesus..... not really but close)   Haseo plays Fallout 3 (how i became Jesus..... not really but close) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:02 am

Tobi doesnt like this but I'm hooked. Myownninja wanted me to be a girl. A;so in this run I'll try to get as much good karma as possible.
Character:
Name: Janet (from Rocky Horror Cool )

After the long boring intro, except the killing and the testing and knocking Butch out. I leave the vault and dad left which is the cause for the killing and the screaming and the killing. The butch part is because i wanted to do it Very Happy . I had the beginning typed out but when i clicked to post it signed me out Sad.

So i leave the vault and explored the ruins up ahead. I entered this house with a lady in it. She's rude at first but she thought i was working for someone. I then tell her I'll tell said person that you left and she didnt have to give me anything in return. Gained karma. She tells me Megaton is just down the road to the east (oh east? I thought you said weeast).

MegaTon
When i entered Megaton i get greeted by the mayor. After being polite to him, I offer to disarm the ATOM BOMB in the middle of town. (the first experiment run I did on this i couldnt because my explosive stat was to low.) Seems some crazies are also worshipping it though they cant tell if its armed or not. (also later in the game i figured out that i can donate to gain good karma.) After disarming the bomb the mayor gives me 100 caps and I gained good karma, also
A BRAND NEW!!!!
Spoiler:
Though the awesome thing is that it comes with a awesome new robot and some other gizmos. Plus you can buy stuff for it for a low price of coughcouple1000cough. After this I run up loooong ramp of the city (which at night time in normal brightness is a bitch to find your way around, depending on the tv you use.) I go to the supply shop and use the money glitch there to buy her out of everything. (this does not effect karma in any way.) Also I accpet to help her out on her guide. She wants me to check the Super duper mart for food or meds. The guide is a series of quests so this aint the only one you do for her. I then run up the ramp to the bar and go to the ghoul named Gob (you cant miss him he's the guy with most of his skin missing.) He greets me like he does to everyone else. I be polite and say I dont care how he looks. He then gives me a discount on everything he sells. I also asks him using the speech if he has seen my dad, it works. He tells me he's in some building in D.C. Depending on what time of day it is a white girl should be sitting by herself next to the door. I talk with her and she wants me to give a letter to her family in Arefu to the Northwest. I accept, and leave Megaton.

This game is easy though running into mobs of raiders will cost you your life unless you are high level or know what you are doing. Also be aware of random robots that travel. And random ecounters with bounty hunters. The big building in the ruins that i searched has raiders both inside and outside of it. 3 outside and a bunch inside. Though inside they are spread out and easy to kill using Vats ( the slow motion awesome shoot thing.) I'm way past this around lv 18.

Tips so far. get the animal friend perk. This makes it to where animals wont attack, if you get it a rank up they'll help in battle. With this Bears can run up and help you out kill super mutants.
Also if you're goin for a evil run, dont blow up Megaton. Inside is a guy who you can recruit only if you're evil. You can only have one person with you at a time. Unless you run into a dog named Dogmeat then you can have 2.
So far these are good to collect:
Blood packs (cash from Vampires)
Scrap metal (supplies from brotherhood outcast)
Fresh water (good karma)

Last edited by Terror of Death on Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Haseo plays Fallout 3 (how i became Jesus..... not really but close)   Haseo plays Fallout 3 (how i became Jesus..... not really but close) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:04 am

Anime friend perk, huh? I didn't know there would be otakus after the apocalypse. Razz
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Haseo plays Fallout 3 (how i became Jesus..... not really but close)   Haseo plays Fallout 3 (how i became Jesus..... not really but close) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:12 am

Whoops, though that would be awesome.
Also I've died from radiation in this game. Theres a crater that you can gain radiation in the thousands in a second if you get to close. I'm guessing this because I died at 400 a sec.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Haseo plays Fallout 3 (how i became Jesus..... not really but close)   Haseo plays Fallout 3 (how i became Jesus..... not really but close) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:34 am

That crater is an entrance to a vault that was bombed, later in the game you go in there via an alternate route.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Haseo plays Fallout 3 (how i became Jesus..... not really but close)   Haseo plays Fallout 3 (how i became Jesus..... not really but close) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:49 am

Thats where I'm at now in the game. Just for a expriment i was gonna get as much rad res as possible and see if I can get close.
Funny though in the tower city they have pure water in the fountains and such on the top floor, does that mean they have a mechanism to pure all that water?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haseo plays Fallout 3 (how i became Jesus..... not really but close)   Haseo plays Fallout 3 (how i became Jesus..... not really but close) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haseo plays Fallout 3 (how i became Jesus..... not really but close)
Page 1 of 1