Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DeeCee Prime's thoughts on Gintama so far...(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

DeeCee Prime's thoughts on Gintama so far...( Empty
PostSubject: DeeCee Prime's thoughts on Gintama so far...(   DeeCee Prime's thoughts on Gintama so far...( Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:19 am

Currently on episode 61. Shouldv'e been caught up already like I said I would but I didn't take in the fact of going back to school. teehee.

It didn't catch my attention at first like One Piece, and of course it's not exactly an adventure-like anime BUT it's own sense of humour, parodies and homages
Spoiler:
makes it worth-while to watch. Also every main character is unique and not some of your stereotypical anime characters, and their chemistry is awesome.

Does it get serious? oh yeah, but the comedy is still there in the midst of battles. You'd be surprise how Gin-san hilariously handles certain fights, you'd be like "Did actually just do that?" and XD. Don't worry, there are some serious-serious fights...I think, usually concerning Gin's past. (update, DEFINITELY A SERIOUS FIGHT GOIN ON. HOLY SHIT.)

Note: Roronoa Zoro (err I mean his VA) is present and nice to hear his voice since the Straw Hat crew are AWOL.

And Kagura is awesome.
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

DeeCee Prime's thoughts on Gintama so far...( Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeeCee Prime's thoughts on Gintama so far...(   DeeCee Prime's thoughts on Gintama so far...( Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:19 pm

a whole episode consisted of 4 men in a dojo battle, taking a crap, then trapped in the stalls cuz they got no toilet paper. Whoever finds a ways to wipe their butt first ends up as the winner.

I lol'd so much.
Back to top Go down

DeeCee Prime's thoughts on Gintama so far...(
Page 1 of 1