Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shit. Activision are laying people off.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Shit. Activision are laying people off. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:49 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I never did get the RotF game. Was the single player any good?

The only reason it was worth it was the multiplayer but I recently rented it a month or two back and it was dead. So it's overall just an average-rental worthy game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:50 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I never did get the RotF game. Was the single player any good?
from what i heard the real fun was from online

apparently there was less to do in cities this time round compared to the first one

i never heard any real direct comparisons between the two though
the higvhlight of two was supposedly the online
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:50 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

wasn't megatron a gun in the original?
i can only really speculate, but the simplest explanation for his spaceship form would be that it was just better then the other vehicles
and he had no need to maintain a disguise
whereas the others were tryihg to blend in

That's nothing to do with why he's different though, who cares what his forms are, it's the that they are alien forms in the first place(and he was shown in his bot form in Optimus' vision of Cybertron he showed to Sam and such) when in this he's really different.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:52 am

Random shitty character wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
It'd be weird for them to make a tie in to the movie games without another movie.

Which is why it most likely has nothing to do with it considering the inconsistent stuff and the fact they even stated they wanted to not "make the transformers like Bay's versions".

well if they did that
that would probably be best
mind considering activisions current financial status they may try and cash in on the movies success

not sure if you played warriors, but going by that game it is possible to make a decent backstory to a movie without fucking up the movie
i rather remain optimistic either way at this point
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

wasn't megatron a gun in the original?
i can only really speculate, but the simplest explanation for his spaceship form would be that it was just better then the other vehicles
and he had no need to maintain a disguise
whereas the others were tryihg to blend in

That's nothing to do with why he's different though, who cares what his forms are, it's the that they are alien forms in the first place(and he was shown in his bot form in Optimus' vision of Cybertron he showed to Sam and such) when in this he's really different.

in the movie they showed they're vehicle forms in that vision thing?
i can't remember its been a while
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:54 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
It'd be weird for them to make a tie in to the movie games without another movie.

Which is why it most likely has nothing to do with it considering the inconsistent stuff and the fact they even stated they wanted to not "make the transformers like Bay's versions".

well if they did that
that would probably be best
mind considering activisions current financial status they may try and cash in on the movies success

not sure if you played warriors, but going by that game it is possible to make a decent backstory to a movie without fucking up the movie
i rather remain optimistic either way at this point

They already fucked it up by being inconsistent.

Here's the trailer anyway: