Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shit. Activision are laying people off.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Shit. Activision are laying people off. Empty
PostSubject: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:54 am

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3177918

Radical might have lost up to half of it's staff.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:57 am

well that sucks i hope prototype 2 is still a possiblity

also what the fuck will happen to transformers 3 i was quite curious about that game
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:26 am

The next Transformers game isn't Transformers 3. It's an origin-type game. Hell, is it even based on the movieverse or is it just something based on the planet Cybertron?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:27 am

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:28 am

Don't know why it would be called that. It's not like the previous one was called Transformers 2.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:29 am

It's called "Transformers: War for Cybertron" everywhere. I dunno what stupid rumor stated it's "Transformers 3".
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:30 am

it makes no sense to me either

there might be a logical reason for it though
if its a prequel

as theres no boxart we can't tell if its a misnomer either
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:32 am

Wow, Hasbro's already about to whore it out, a game for fuck sake!

Shit. Activision are laying people off. Cybertronoptimus-02
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:32 am

Random shitty character wrote:
It's called "Transformers: War for Cybertron" everywhere. I dunno what stupid rumor stated it's "Transformers 3".

i'm just going by the release name here i posted the link above

also from what i know its a prequel set in the movie verse
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:33 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

if its a prequel

No, THERE IS NO '3'. There was already a trailer and numorous news already stating the full name. Sure it MIGHT be a prequel or it could be just a cybertron game, overall somehow I think it's just a stand alone considering it wouldn't make sense since they can already transform into specific vehicles that in the movies, they didn't have until they arrived on Earth.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:34 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

I really doubt that.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:35 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

if its a prequel

No, THERE IS NO '3'. There was already a trailer and numorous news already stating the full name. Sure it MIGHT be a prequel or it could be just a cybertron game, overall somehow I think it's just a stand alone considering it wouldn't make sense since they can already transform into specific vehicles that in the movies, they didn't have until they arrived on Earth.

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/13562629/Transformers-3-War-For-Cybertron/Product.html

apparently you can't read

check links before making accusations
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:36 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

I really doubt that.

its meant to be about the war on cybertron before the exodus to earth

why wouldn't they cash in on the movie verse
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:39 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

if its a prequel

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/13562629/Transformers-3-War-For-Cybertron/Product.html

No need to be a dick, I did check and that shitty site isn't 100% full proof for anything, it's just another dumb online store that makes mistakes like any other one. Right now there's no official info regarding the Movieverse nor is it officially called "3".
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:40 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

I really doubt that.

Because people would bitch about inconsistent shit like "how the hell do they know how to transform into a truck and shit" considering they were clearly shown not to have "Earth vehicle forms" in the movie till they actually scanned them.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:42 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

if its a prequel

No need to be a dick, I did check and that shitty site isn't 100% full proof for anything, it's just another dumb online store that makes mistakes like any other one. Right now there's no official info regarding the Movieverse nor is it officially called "3".

yeah like i said i'm going by the information i'm seeing
fuck knows why its called transformers 3 there and yes companies do make mistakes

but i stated why i referred to it as transformers 3
your the one who said there was no mention of 3 when i even pointed out where i got the three from
so if you don't try to give me a hard time over shit which i even state then i don't need to be a dick
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:44 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

I really doubt that.

Because people would bitch about inconsistent shit like "how the hell do they know how to transform into a truck and shit" considering they were clearly shown not to have "Earth vehicle forms" in the movie till they actually scanned them.

actually thats a good point i didn't think of that
there is always the possibility they'll just say they been observing humans constantly
i'm pretty sure in movie they mention the human race in a way that suggests they've visited them in the past
not sure if they specify if its them or there race
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:44 am

I'm not giving a hard time, why are you being such a little girl about nothing? I just said that the site is bullshit. Barely any other site nor official resourses say otherwise, that's like the only place I've seen that claimed It's "Transformers 3". Hence I answered by saying it's just bullcrap.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

It'd be weird for them to make a tie in to the movie games without another movie.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:45 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

I really doubt that.

there is always the possibility they'll just say they been observing humans constantly
i'm pretty sure in movie they mention the human race in a way that suggests they've visited them in the past

Doubt it considering Megatron himself is completely different to his movie version and he never had a "Earth form" or was ever like that.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:46 am

I'm not giving a hard time, why are you being such a little girl about nothing? I just said that the site is bullshit. Barely any other site nor official resourses say otherwise, that's like the only place I've seen that claimed It's "Transformers 3". Hence I answered by saying it's just bullcrap.

i even said that made no sense to me in the post you quoted
when you said theres no 3

anyway forget it
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:47 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
It'd be weird for them to make a tie in to the movie games without another movie.

Which is why it most likely has nothing to do with it considering the inconsistent stuff and the fact they even stated they wanted to not "make the transformers like Bay's versions".
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:47 am

I never did get the RotF game. Was the single player any good?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:48 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

i even said that made no sense to me in the post you quoted
when you said theres no 3

anyway forget it

......Why...Why must you always start something that's utterly mindfucking? Anything just ignore that shit site. It's just "War On Cybertron" with barely any other info stated. Who the fuck knows what they'll do.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:48 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

I really doubt that.

Doubt it considering Megatron himself is completely different to his movie version and he never had a "Earth form" or was ever like that.

wasn't megatron a gun in the original?
i can only really speculate, but the simplest explanation for his spaceship form would be that it was just better then the other vehicles
and he had no need to maintain a disguise
whereas the others were tryihg to blend in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shit. Activision are laying people off.   Shit. Activision are laying people off. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shit. Activision are laying people off.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next