Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again.

Go down 
+2
Zero
Talking Sock
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again. Empty
PostSubject: So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again.   So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Yeah I kinda left it hanging months ago near the beginning of the game when they landed in that city and their ship is missing or something.

Still haven't found the first game, why the hell has it become so rare here? >_> I AM NOT going to submit to booking and getting it from my local library. Blegh.

I miss Jedi Academy too. There needs to be more games taking place AFTER the original trilogy. Too bad the next 2 games are The Old Republic(which I want to play, I mean a freaking MMO version of KOTOR with every scene having voices, holy crap will it be amazing) and The Force Unleashed 2 which both games, as we know, obviously don't take place after EPIV. FFFFFFF.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again.   So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Jedi Academy was awesome. I never got a chance to play much of KOTR though.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again.   So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:49 pm

I think it's fucking stupid how there's no Jedi Knight sequel after Jedi Academy. Kyle Katarn is like the only cool Star Wars character there is.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again.   So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:52 am

Random shitty character wrote:
I think it's fucking stupid how there's no Jedi Knight sequel after Jedi Academy. Kyle Katarn is like the only cool Star Wars character there is.
Read the "X-Wing Rogue Squadron" series and "I, Jedi" NOW!

Corran Horn >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kyle Katarn
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again.   So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:57 am

PFFFT WUTEVA.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again.   So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:01 pm

if kima says something about star wars it must be true

the force is strong in this one

we must keep him secret keep him safe
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again.   So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:49 pm

Anyone who must be kept safe ends up double crossing people.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again.   So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:31 am

is that why everyone lets bowser kidnap princess peach?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again.   So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:41 pm

Anyway I really hope I will be able to play the MMORPG, I at least hope there's subscription game cards, the only ones we have at EB here are for freaking WoW considering that's like the one MMO people care about.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again.   So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:27 pm

Subscription MMOs are shitty.
Why the fuck would you want to pay money to sit at your computer repeating menial tasks?

Seriously, I bet the Sith will have a quest like this: "2419 Ewoks left to kill"
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again.   So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:50 pm

Not to mention some Soccer Mom's Spoiled Brat might be on and be all "n00bz, pwned, owned" and then be all like, "hax, cheatfag, fag" when they get beaten.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again.   So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:10 pm

bubba wrote:
Subscription MMOs are shitty.
Why the fuck would you want to pay money to sit at your computer repeating menial tasks?

Seriously, I bet the Sith will have a quest like this: "2419 Ewoks left to kill"

Free MMOs are worse, because they're more grind infested than subscriptions MMOs will ever be. Subscriptions are needed to maintain and update the game frequently, while "free MMOs" rely on shitty cash shops which break the game for people and are just overall crap.

Considering this is basically an MMORPG version of a KOTOR game, I doubt it'd suck considering how they're not exactly like the casual generic rpgs, grinding crap most likely won't be an issue in it because of that.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again.   So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:24 pm

Kay, I'll rephrase.

All MMOs are shit.
I loved KotOR, but as awesome as this *looks* I doubt it will break the grind system.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again.   So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:51 pm

I don't see why there would be needed much grinding considering the way the gameplay works. Obviously there might be some high class bosses or something that would be needed a little bit of training but I doubt they'd force you to spend time killing things based on the fact that's almost the exact opposite of what they're trying to do, attempting to emphasis story missions to go through and all. I mean this is fuckin' Bioware, what could go wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again.   So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I started playing Knights of the Old Republic II again.
Page 1 of 1