Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

was i the only one who found the filler i forgot i can fly scenes annoying

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

was i the only one who found the filler i forgot i can fly scenes annoying Empty
PostSubject: was i the only one who found the filler i forgot i can fly scenes annoying   was i the only one who found the filler i forgot i can fly scenes annoying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:48 am

was just thinking despite the numerous complaints bout the anime
for me my biggest gripe was when goku would run around planet namek while fighting frieza and almost fall into lava
at one pint he grabs a cliff edge and has to pull himself out narrowly missing lava >_>
seriously who writes this stuff
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

was i the only one who found the filler i forgot i can fly scenes annoying Empty
PostSubject: Re: was i the only one who found the filler i forgot i can fly scenes annoying   was i the only one who found the filler i forgot i can fly scenes annoying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:50 am

Yeah, I'm with you there, it kinda takes away from the drama once you realised he could just fly out.
Back to top Go down
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: was i the only one who found the filler i forgot i can fly scenes annoying   was i the only one who found the filler i forgot i can fly scenes annoying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:58 am

Random guy: HEY GOKU! WHY DONT YOU JUST FLY!
Goku: DUH, cuz it's too easy and i my life wont be in danger. whadya stupid?
RG: >_>
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: was i the only one who found the filler i forgot i can fly scenes annoying   was i the only one who found the filler i forgot i can fly scenes annoying Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:49 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
for me my biggest gripe was when goku would run around planet namek while fighting frieza and almost fall into lava
at one pint he grabs a cliff edge and has to pull himself out narrowly missing lava >_>

It's not just filler stuff that does this. There was canon stuff like this too. Like when Goku toyed with Fat Buu when he said he could have easily destroyed him, which would have avoided a lot of dying, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
DeeCee
Skypiea Priest
DeeCee

PostSubject: Re: was i the only one who found the filler i forgot i can fly scenes annoying   was i the only one who found the filler i forgot i can fly scenes annoying Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:03 am

Zero wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

It's not just filler stuff that does this. There was canon stuff like this too. Like when Goku toyed with Fat Buu when he said he could have easily destroyed him, which would have avoided a lot of dying, etc.

whats that got to do with flying?
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: was i the only one who found the filler i forgot i can fly scenes annoying   was i the only one who found the filler i forgot i can fly scenes annoying Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:06 am

DeeCee wrote:
Zero wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

whats that got to do with flying?

Nothing. It's just the same concept of "I could do this so easily but I'll do it the more dangerous way."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: was i the only one who found the filler i forgot i can fly scenes annoying   was i the only one who found the filler i forgot i can fly scenes annoying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

was i the only one who found the filler i forgot i can fly scenes annoying
Page 1 of 1