Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You remember when you watched The Karate Kid

Go down 
+9
brandon
Talking Sock
Superbuu3
Rockstar_Sinistar
Kaio
Baal
Kimarous
SimianWonder
A_Nonny_Moose
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

You remember when you watched The Karate Kid - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You remember when you watched The Karate Kid   You remember when you watched The Karate Kid - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:35 am

Baal wrote:
Quote :
i'm not gonna reply to any argumentative posts

Then quit assuming shit about me. I was five when this movie came out, why the fuck do you assume I'm going to remember anything about it because I'm a Jackie Chan fan, Buu?
you make it sound like you couldn't watch any film that was made before you were 5
i'm sure you've seen loads
and you probably caught loads on tv
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: You remember when you watched The Karate Kid   You remember when you watched The Karate Kid - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:39 am

I did, but they weren't live action. When I was five I was all about cartoons like most kids were.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: You remember when you watched The Karate Kid   You remember when you watched The Karate Kid - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:45 am

Baal wrote:
I did, but they weren't live action. When I was five I was all about cartoons like most kids were.
loads of films go unnoticed

i'm sure if you looked up all your favourite actors you'd notice a couple of films that slipped past you without you seeing them
thats the real point i was trying to make
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: You remember when you watched The Karate Kid   You remember when you watched The Karate Kid - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:47 am

Well, of course.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: You remember when you watched The Karate Kid   You remember when you watched The Karate Kid - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:50 am

Baal wrote:
Well, of course.
thats why me and verg were saying we wouldn't notice this film otherwise and this is the only reason we complain about it

under this name we had it brought to our attn
and now we think its a terrible idea
if JC made a film similar to karate kid with a different name i doubt anyone would realise

seriously JC teaching martial arts to a kid
would go completely unnotices as it would just seem like generic trash
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: You remember when you watched The Karate Kid   You remember when you watched The Karate Kid - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:51 am

I'm still gonna watch this movie and hope it scores big.

Seriously, Jackie Chan replacing Mr. Miyagi with that whole Jacket On-Jacket Off Scene.

It's gonna be hilarious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You remember when you watched The Karate Kid   You remember when you watched The Karate Kid - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:56 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Baal wrote:
Well, of course.
thats why me and verg were saying we wouldn't notice this film otherwise and this is the only reason we complain about it

under this name we had it brought to our attn
and now we think its a terrible idea
if JC made a film similar to karate kid with a different name i doubt anyone would realise

seriously JC teaching martial arts to a kid
would go completely unnotices as it would just seem like generic trash

YEAH DATZ WUT I WAS SAYIN

Last edited by Yami on Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: You remember when you watched The Karate Kid   You remember when you watched The Karate Kid - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:56 am

Baal wrote:
I'm still gonna watch this movie and hope it scores big.

Seriously, Jackie Chan replacing Mr. Miyagi with that whole Jacket On-Jacket Off Scene.

It's gonna be hilarious.
i'll watch it eventually
i still think its a terrible idea
but most likely i'll watch it on dvd or later
and an off chance if my nephew asks to see it but i hope he don't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You remember when you watched The Karate Kid   You remember when you watched The Karate Kid - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:58 am

I'll probably never watch it. The original was hilariously cheesy. I can only imagine how cheesy this will turn out.

"PUT HIM IN A BODY BAAAAGGG, YEAH JOHNNY!"
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: You remember when you watched The Karate Kid   You remember when you watched The Karate Kid - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:03 am

Yami wrote:
I'll probably never watch it. The original was hilariously cheesy. I can only imagine how cheesy this will turn out.

"PUT HIM IN A BODY BAAAAGGG, YEAH JOHNNY!"
mainly due to jc
if he fights in it i might watch it if he doesn't then no chance
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: You remember when you watched The Karate Kid   You remember when you watched The Karate Kid - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:35 am

I don't see what's wrong. It's pretty much guaranteed to be better than the original Karate Kid.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: You remember when you watched The Karate Kid   You remember when you watched The Karate Kid - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:49 am

Will Smith should make a music video singing about karate with Jackie Chan to market the film.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: You remember when you watched The Karate Kid   You remember when you watched The Karate Kid - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:13 am

Jesus Christ, you bunch of faggots thinking Karate Kid doesn't need a remake.

It was a TERRIBLE film.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You remember when you watched The Karate Kid   You remember when you watched The Karate Kid - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:14 pm

No, you're the faggot. They need to stop remaking shit film classics and making them more shit.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: You remember when you watched The Karate Kid   You remember when you watched The Karate Kid - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:00 pm

Kaio wrote:

It was a TERRIBLE film.

That makes no sense
You think a film being terrible would be enough justification for it being remade

Would you not rather great classics be updated?

Yeah a poorly executed film with a good plot that deserves a remake, but karate kid was not good in any respect, its just everyone has seen it
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: You remember when you watched The Karate Kid   You remember when you watched The Karate Kid - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:03 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Kaio wrote:

It was a TERRIBLE film.

That makes no sense
You think a film being terrible would be enough justification for it being remade

Hell no. What kind of stupid suggestion is that? If they're going to remake something, then it should be something that needs improving.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: You remember when you watched The Karate Kid   You remember when you watched The Karate Kid - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:12 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Kaio wrote:

It was a TERRIBLE film.

That makes no sense

Hell no. What kind of stupid suggestion is that? If they're going to remake something, then it should be something that needs improving.

Superbuu3 wrote:
Yeah a poorly executed film with a good plot that deserves a remake, but karate kid was not good in any respect, its just everyone has seen it

I also said that
Anyway i think remakes are generally a bad idea
I mean why bother remaking fils at all?

Only two justifiable reasons:

1. Great plot and great film, film hit hiccups due to poor budget and bad acting
2. Film has got so old and the original depiction was poorly done or could now be vastly improved with modern technology, this would open film to a wider audienced rather then kids who watched it when they were little and dub it a classic

A good example of two is clash of the titans, yesh i loved the original but a lot of kids would watch that now and say the stop motion looks shitty
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: You remember when you watched The Karate Kid   You remember when you watched The Karate Kid - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:25 pm

I wonder if Smith will fight the dude who played the original Karate kid. I bet he still looks like a fucking kid after all these years.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: You remember when you watched The Karate Kid   You remember when you watched The Karate Kid - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:30 pm

You remember when you watched The Karate Kid - Page 3 Ralph-George-Macchio

Oh wait, nevermind. Holy shit he must of been in a science experiment to make himself look like an adult. How do you SUDDENLY, FINALLY look older and become what you should have been in the first place? Did he just one day wake up and went "Holy shizzles, ma balls dropped, lawl!".
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: You remember when you watched The Karate Kid   You remember when you watched The Karate Kid - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:34 pm