Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uh i hate this levelling system

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Uh i hate this levelling system Empty
PostSubject: Uh i hate this levelling system   Uh i hate this levelling system Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:20 am

i've been playing for hours and still haven't levelled is this gonna cause me problems?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Uh i hate this levelling system   Uh i hate this levelling system Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:27 am

You should read a guide about the leveling. It's... unusual at best.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Uh i hate this levelling system   Uh i hate this levelling system Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:30 am

yeahi just did that made me more confused

i think i can' only get a gain in 5 for personality despite my speed and agility having gone up like 20+ skill levels in probably more then one skill >_>

i checked against what the site said and i'm not getting the bonuses and they said its mainly based around major skills so fuck knows why my biggest boost is in personality that i don't even have a mahor skill for
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Uh i hate this levelling system   Uh i hate this levelling system Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:53 am

personality is the worst skill anyway
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Uh i hate this levelling system   Uh i hate this levelling system Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:03 am

which doubly sucks cause its the only one that wants to raise a lot
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Uh i hate this levelling system   Uh i hate this levelling system Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:44 am

Play for a bit, then sleep in a bed.
Sneak into somebody's house at night and kill them without reason. Go to sleep. Do Dark Brotherhood quests.
Be awesome.
Join Thieves' Guild.
Become boss.
Repeat with all other guilds.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Uh i hate this levelling system   Uh i hate this levelling system Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:36 pm

Depending on the character I'm playing as, I'll do the following.

Redguard/Other warrior types
Pawn off my current equipment for better stuff (At the start of game, I usually head to Weynon Priory for Jauffre's spare stuff, I lurve the claymore he has.)
Join Arena and fight the first 3 fights.
Sleep in Bloated Float
Do 3 more arena fights
Try to buy the house in the Waterfront, If I don't have enough money, I go to Chorrel and join the Fighter's Guild then do some stuff.
After I buy the house, I'll go Dungeon Crawling. olol
After I've worked up a decent level, I'll finish the Arena matches and become GRAND CHAMPION....And to make things more fun, I don't finish The Gray Prince's quest. It's just sad when he doesn't even fight back. >_>
Then I do whatever.

Vampiric Breton
Obviously, I can't start the game as a Vamp, That's why I go straight to Cheydinall Stables after pawning my prison shit and getting better shit, Then I head here, There I get into a scuffle with the local Vamps and get infected, Then I wait three days then find a bed to sleep in and presto, Instant Vampire.
I'm usually a villain, So I off the fisherman near the Imperial City, In front of the bridge that takes you there, He lives in the house in front of the Inn. After the stealth kill to the sleeping old fisherman, I walk next door and lockpick my way into one of the room and sleep, Then do the assignment I'm given, Then I go to my new home in Cheydinall.

From there I just do whatever I want. I usually feed so I can walk in the daylight, but sometimes, I let myself get a little stronger by not feeding.

It's great being the Head Master of The Mage's Guild & A Listener for The Dark Brotherhood at the same time.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh i hate this levelling system   Uh i hate this levelling system Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uh i hate this levelling system
Page 1 of 1