Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...

Go down 
+3
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Baal
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Empty
PostSubject: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:45 pm

Pray that I come back everyone.

You may never see me again after this.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:51 pm

i never liked family guy

wasn't this movie made ages ago or did they make a sequel
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:07 am

They did a second Blue Harvest? I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:08 am

It's called "Something Something Something Something Dark Side."

Remember that Family Guy sketch where Palpatine said this and now they've named the movie this?

Yeah, it's gonna be great.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:17 am

So I'm gonna post a picture of every joke that I foundplain stupid.

Here's the first one...

So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... 0110
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:31 am

Spoiler:

Yeah, Seth, because it's his fucking property! HE'S KIND OF ENTITLED TO THAT, DON'T YOU THINK?!

Spoiler:

Seth there are many other reasons why Fox is a network that can't be taken seriously. But even they, have proven to be more competent than your ass at points! SO YOU BITCHING ABOUT YOUR SHOW BEING CANCELLED TWICE ISN'T GOING TO CHANGE THEIR OPINIONS OF THEIR PAST DECISIONS! GET THE FUCK OVER IT AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE! YOU HAVE THREE SHOWS ON THE NETWORK NOW AND FAMILY GUY HAS RUN THE LONGEST IT'S EVER BEEN RUNNING, SO I THINK YOU NEED TO CHILL THE FUCK OUT!

Spoiler:

Yeah, let's waste the money of the people who are paying you so you can piss them off and possibly get canned, AGAIN!

Spoiler:

Please, anything's better than hearing you bitch and moan again about getting cancelled twice.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:35 am

Spoiler:

Seth, just because you reference the Jetsons doesn't make it funny. Remember the two Jetson's sketches you did? The two with George yelling at his wife for shit she tried to pull? Those were funny. This? No.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:37 am

I wish he got cancelled thrice. He takes up precious space that should've gone to more seasons of Arrested Development and Firefly.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:42 am

Spoiler:

The fucking Cookie Monster? SETH, THIS WASN'T EVEN A CHARACTER IN THE SHOW! Just because you made a few jokes about him doesn't mean you should go using him for something you were supposed to use YOUR characters for. And how is this even supposed to be funny? SETH, REFERENCING SHIT I WATCHED AS A KID DOESN'T MAKE IT FUNNY.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:42 am

wow family guy is even worse then remembered it to be

and the fox jokes have been done already on simpsons
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:47 am

Spoiler:

A George Takei joke and a joke about some guy named Don from that "Too Many Ostriches" sketch. ...Well, it's better than the dumb references.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:49 am

Spoiler:

Okay, I have to admit I got a good chuckle out of this.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:51 am

Spoiler:

Ugh, really? You're back?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:53 am

Spoiler:

What the hell? Seth, what's with the random Rodney Dangerfield joke?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:56 am

Spoiler:

Thank you, Seth. That dumb little sequence sure was worth it, huh?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:58 am

Spoiler:

Because punching women is funny, right Seth?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:00 am

Spoiler:

...Weren't you killed in Blue Harvest?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:02 am

Baal wrote:
Spoiler:

Because punching women is funny, right Seth?
he relies on shock value for a lot of jokes
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:02 am

Alright, I stopped posting pictures because I'd need an entire folder on photobucket to show the shit.

To summarize this sucked with very few actual funny moments, and to tend this piece of shit, the ending is basically Back to the Future 2's ending just replace Marty with Chris, then go into more of Seth getting pissy about Robot Chicken being better than Family Guy.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:18 am

Hmm sounds good Baal
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:11 am

I shall be watching this topic with great interest as to see how bad this movie sucked.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:04 pm

I'm pretty partial to Family Guy, but even I'm not expecting much really. Blue Harvest kinda sucked as well.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:46 am

Baal, continue this please.

I've laughed so far.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:54 pm

Ah, I remember this.

...God this was easily the worst movie of '09 I saw.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...   So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie... Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:07 pm

Ah, I remember this.

Maybe I should do one for "It's a Trap". ...Maybe I should also try pulling out my own teeth.
Back to top Go down

So I'm gonna download the new Family Guy Star Wars movie...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next