Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resident Evil 5 gold

Go down 
+7
Dr. Chocolate
Maskull
Rockstar_Sinistar
brandon
Haseoviawesome
Golden Boy
Superbuu3
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:54 pm

Suzaku wrote:
oh, i also forgot to mention he is playable in a seperate scenario as he teams up with jill to get that helicopter, i assume

Where are you getting all this information? Cause it sounds like bullshit.

Superbuu3 wrote:
do you ever play a game?

mst stories seem to revolve around i saw so and so play something

Try and speak English next time, Buu.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:06 pm

Sarbud wrote:
Suzaku wrote:
oh, i also forgot to mention he is playable in a seperate scenario as he teams up with jill to get that helicopter, i assume

Where are you getting all this information? Cause it sounds like bullshit.
It's true. There's another extra scenario named "Desperate Escape" with Josh and Jill.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/bio5/ae/index.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:11 pm

I take it back then.

Looks like we're getting a new level (the chamber in the oilfield) as well for Mercs.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Tobinator wrote:
in RE5 he SEEMS to be a decent guy, and by all ive seen in the game, he pretty much is. i think he's the one who helicopters your ass outta the boss battle with wesker too.
do you ever play a game?

i also played through RE5 with haseo, but i dont remember much of it--i've slept since then, so i sorta forgot.

i do play games, but usually older games, the newer games i lack the money/consloe for, so i cant--my friends however, have the system and i watch them play--usually im doing something else at the time and im not gonna kick them off so i can play the game they're playing at the moment anyway.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:22 am

Tobinator wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Tobinator wrote:
in RE5 he SEEMS to be a decent guy, and by all ive seen in the game, he pretty much is. i think he's the one who helicopters your ass outta the boss battle with wesker too.
do you ever play a game?

i also played through RE5 with haseo, but i dont remember much of it--i've slept since then, so i sorta forgot.

i do play games, but usually older games, the newer games i lack the money/consloe for, so i cant--my friends however, have the system and i watch them play--usually im doing something else at the time and im not gonna kick them off so i can play the game they're playing at the moment anyway.
i thiought you had an xbox 360
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:44 pm

i wish they'd hurry up and release more info...
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:14 pm

barry and rebecca might be playable, but who knows?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:06 am

WTF BARRY OMG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:06 am

OMG CAPCOM
Back to top Go down

OMG
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:24 am

Coach wrote:
barry and rebecca might be playable, but who knows?

not to be a major downer
but they might just be available in the new mission rather then mercenaries
i guess having barry would be cool not really bothered about rebecca played as her already
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:10 pm

looks like excella will be playable too

looked like her instant death melee is injecting them in the neck with something and she had the burst pistol, forgot what it as called
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:29 am

Coach wrote:
looks like excella will be playable too

looked like her instant death melee is injecting them in the neck with something and she had the burst pistol, forgot what it as called

BEST NEWS EVER

yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess yess
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:42 am

Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 5khp1g
Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 5vpsp1

AMAAAAAAAZING

Please Capcom, give us Ricardo Irving too.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:11 am

getting more and more excited for this Smile

hope i have enough money for all this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:05 am

I was expecting STARS Jill...
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:11 am

Coach wrote:
getting more and more excited for this Smile

hope i have enough money for all this

Personally, I'm not too fond of Chris and Sheva's new costumes, so I may not buy the two costume packs at all. Apparently Excella and Josh and the last two secret characters come with the two new levels. How convenient.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:25 am

if i have enough left over after buying the new scenarios and things, i may get the costume packs. i liked one of chris' new costumes though
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:29 am

you have a ps3 now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:31 am

I was under the impression that costume DLC were actually on the disc already. Can't you just use a cheat device to unlock it?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:33 am

Your sig is killing me.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:35 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
you have a ps3 now?

no

Yami wrote:
I was under the impression that costume DLC were actually on the disc already. Can't you just use a cheat device to unlock it?

doubt it. they'd prolly would have released it a while ago if they did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:44 am

I was talking about this new version of the game. Those costumes are most likely already on the disc. It's almost always like that.

So you could probably use whatever fuck cheat device people use on the PS3.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:45 am

i'm not buying the new version

i'n downloading the new content
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:48 am

Yami wrote:
I was talking about this new version of the game. Those costumes are most likely already on the disc. It's almost always like that.

So you could probably use whatever fuck cheat device people use on the PS3.

you get all the new content on the new disc from what i heard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 gold   Resident Evil 5 gold - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5 gold
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next