Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing   If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:56 am

Baal wrote:
The reason I like Junpei is because he's a genuinely cool guy. He does care about the others, he is a dick but does apologize for it, he's always got your back, and in the end he does end up maturing due to a certain character's death, you can notice how mature he becomes afterwards.

Fuuka is likeable even though she's a bit annoying. She starts out as wanting to make food because she thinks it's what girls do but the MC notices her messing with something mechanical and eventually encourages her into doing what she loves even if it isn't what most girls normally don't do.

And yes, Yukari was annoying at first. But she eventually grew to be likeable and I actually thought of her as a real person, not some girl I could get it on with.

Shinjiro is likeable because he's a badass, the subtle kind about his likes, and the kind of guy who'd put his life out for his friends.

These are the reasons I like these characters, they act like actual human beings and are people I could actually like if they were real.
the others fair enough

but yukari just no
and you can't stand annoying ppl quicker then me i.e. mew, chulance etc
so this baffles me, unless you thought she was hot then i guess that makes sense
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing   If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:57 am

Because, god forbid I actually think she was a good character from her S. Link and how she develops through the story.

Although, to your credit, yeah she becomes awful in The Answer.

IE: The continuation of the story.

But just on the regular story, she's a good character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing   If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:58 am

Don't listen. Yukari stays annoying.

Don't do any of her events either.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing   If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:00 am

Your bro wrote:
Don't listen. Yukari stays annoying.

Don't do any of her events either.
yeah i was kinda planning on leaving her till last

do i get anything worthwhile maxing her social link?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing   If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:01 am

The best Persona of the Lovers arcana.

Well, you'll have the ability to make it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing   If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:02 am

You don't really need it though.

There's better demons.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing   If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:04 am

oh right that doesn't sound too importnat in that case i'm gonna concentrate on the others first and do hers last i dunno if i got enough time to max them all

i stopped most girl S links at 5 cause i couldn't be assed with the gf bit

but here's a question is it better to stick with one persona and level it or to just fuse new personas closer to your level?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing   If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:05 am

The Persona stops getting abilities after a while, so it's better to change them to higher leveled ones.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing   If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:39 am

SHINJIRO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

damn that sucked
i wsh they gave you a choice of which one died that would of been better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing   If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:41 am

I would've killed Ken if I had the choice. He was a fag.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing   If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:45 am

yeah he was shitty

the way shinjiro dies in front of him must have fucked up that kid a whole lot more considering how fucked up he already was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing   If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If this dude hadn't shown up in P3 i seriously would of stopped playing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2