Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yugioh 5D's

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:07 am

Jaddup
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:25 am

KAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:48 am

Just finished Episode 45.

I'm gonna try to figure out how to download a torrent with just a keyboard, seeing as this is getting good.

Although here's the best way to summarize Season 2 so far.

-What the hell? Card Game Robin Hood?
-DOCUMENTARY ON CARD GAME PLAYER?
-Duel of Darkness? So where is the Egyptian shit?
-Wait? Peruvian Gods and Goddesses? HOLY CRAP!
-Hahahah, what? Card Game The Warriors?!
-HOLY SHIT THAT'S A GIANT MONSTER!
-Carly x Jack = OTP
-Carly dies?! WHAT THE?!
-EBIL CARLY
-Giant Bird and Lizard thing... mmkay.
-TAKE THAT SAYER, YOU BASTARD!
-What the hell? You're taking revenge on Aki because she didn't know your little brother was in a crowd of people that she accidentally killed?
-How many times are we gonna see Sayer fall down the hotel?
-Aki's sad past!
-Yusei x Aki = OTP
-DRAMA
-MORE DRAMA
-Crow is awesome!
-A clown deck, how fucking unprecedented.
-CROSS COUNTER?!
-Martha is pretty damn cool.
-So is Ushio.
-Oh wow, Jack.
-CARD GAMES ARE STILL SERIOUS BUSINESS!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:55 pm

So, I'm on Rua's duel with the Monkey Guy and Ruka in the spirit world trying to save everyone and I have to say...

This sucks, seriously. They've spent three episodes moving back and forth between these two conflicts and it's ridiculous, will you pick a fucking plot and stick with it? I'm more interested in the duel than the spirit world bullshit, so can we get that done first?

Here's how the past three episodes have gone so far.

-Ruka Duel's for about 2 minutes
-8 Minutes of Spirit World bullshit
-4 Minutes of Dueling again
-Spend the rest of the Episode on Spirit World
-Spend the last minute of the episode on the duel.

Seriously, this duel or the spirit world crap could've been resolved in a whole episode if Toei had any concept of consistent plot threads.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:36 pm

That was without a doubt, the worst duel in the entire show and it didn't even involve jobbing.

Ruka just shows up towards the end after Rua gets hurt by the Monkey God thing and then takes over the duel like "Well, I can see you're sucking now, so I'll take over because god forbid you win a duel in this show, EVER."

And what's with this whole, only a signer can beat a dark signer! They never explain why, they just say it so we're supposed to take it as the gospel.

I probably would've been more forgiving if I didn't have to sit through four episodes for an actual conclusion, but god damn it's just so terrible! What writer down there thought this sequence of episodes was a good idea? What writer thought that replacing Ruka with Rua near the end was a smart idea? And who in the fuck thought this whole "Only a signer can beat a dark signer" thing was good too?

It all reeks of Joey's duel with Marik on the blimp and how Joey's not allowed to win against major enemies because he isn't the fucking hero. Although, Rua's never allowed to win, he lost to Yusei (Obligatory), he lost to Bomber (Some guy in the tournament who was kind of cool), he lost to Sayer (Bastard who screwed with Aki's mind and is later "killed" by Carly) and finally he's not even allowed to finish his duel with this guy Demak simply because he isn't a signer.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:45 pm

Super mega ultra high flying gigantic BLUE EYEZ BLACK DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGON!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:18 pm

And now after some giant cool duel with Bomber and Crow we've reached the faggot who I always disliked when I first heard his story, Kiryu (Kalin in the dub).

So I'm going to summarize this guy's story because it's really retarded if we're supposed to feel sympathy for this guy.

This guy Kiryu starts a dueling group between himself, Jack, Yusei and Crow and names it Team Satisfaction so as to fulfill all of their desires for dueling, which would be easily resolved by punching someone. They take over Satellite by beating other dueling groups, Warriors style. After they take it over, Kiryu goes nuts and starts hunting down other duelists under the guise that he's trying to satisfy his desire when he's really just being a faggot and actually trying to hurt people now, FOR REALZ.

EX: After some kid runs from Crow after he lets him go, Kiryu finds the kid, destroys his duel disk then goes on to try and crush the kids head with his foot before being saved by Crow.

Everything after that hasn't been explained so well but from what I've seen, Security comes after him, he goes nuts more and actually kills one of the officers, Yusei fights him and Security takes him away, Kiryu then thinks Yusei has betrayed him despite the fact HE JUST KILLED SOMEONE.

TL;DR Version: Kiryu (Kalin) is a faggot and anyone who thinks he's cool or justified in any way is also a faggot, maybe even moreso.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:29 pm

Kalin was not all there in the head in TF4, I'm not surprised he's fucking nuts in the show.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:40 pm

Oh it gets even better!

HE SET OFF EXPLOSIVES IN A BUILDING TO DRAW OUT SECURITY, NO DOUBT KILLING SEVERAL SECURITY MEMBERS AND THE FEW INNOCENT DUELISTS THAT WERE CAPTURED ON THE SAME FLOOR!

Oh, Toei is there any way you can make this guy more of a faggot?

I don't doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:47 pm

And now Carly is dead in a very well handled romance with Jack.

Poor Jack.

Oh well, on to Aki's duel with Misty.

IE: The bitch that has had very little development and when she showed up as a Dark Signer was pretty fucking random.

Oh, and she's a model plus she's dead. So technically, she's a zombie model and every guy that drooled over her is a necrophiliac.

YEHHHHHHHH, I love how technicalities work!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:01 am

No one dies.

I just found out. They're all going to get revived. Spoilers are a bitch aren't they.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:11 am

Oh, I already know Carly and a few of the others are revived.

And if anyone else gets revived, oh well, I honestly don't care because I don't let spoilers ruin shit for me.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:29 am

So how does this shitty show work anyway? Do they throw their cards at each other while on their bikes? Why the hell are they playing on bikes anyway?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:40 am

1. There's so much card-throwing in this game outside of the actual duels, I feel like making an abridged series just to make fun of them. There's even a point where the cards break STEEL CHAINS!

2. They're riding on their bikes, SOMETIMES, because it makes duels more interesting than just standing. The only thing different about the duels (Besides the obvious) is that you can not activate field spells and you can't use regular spells anymore, but you can use SPEED SPELLS which use speed counters which someone gets every standby phase.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:50 am

I'd lol if I'd see kids outside playing YGO on their bikes. lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:51 am

I don't even watch the show. It's retarded.

I played the PSP game for a bit because it was rated highly at GF. (And cuz it was free.)
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:52 am

No, seriously, do kids go on the bikes now and play YGO while out riding? Shit would be epic with possible lulzy results.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:53 am

Hell no. That'd be dangerous.

I'd die laughing though when they get hit by a car or something.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:54 am

Your bro wrote:
Hell no. That'd be dangerous.

I'd die laughing though when they get hit by a car or something.

Someone should youtube this bike dueling now and see if kids really do this!
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:10 am

Goodwin sucks in duels for future reference.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:18 am

Your bro wrote:

I played the PSP game for a bit because it was rated highly at GF. (And cuz it was free.)
was it actually good though?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:25 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Your bro wrote:

I enjoyed it. I used to play it a lot when I was a kid so I still had the hang of it, plus I used cheats to get all the cards.

Last edited by Your bro on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:27 am

Your bro wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Your bro wrote:

I enjoyed it. I used to play it a lot when I was a kid so I still had the hang of it, plus I used to cheats to get all the cards.
cool

i mean the card games actually alright

but fuck collecting cards to play it
i think these video game versions area great idea
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:47 am

God, I don't know whether to make fun of this series or love it, so I'm gonna do a combination of both.

I have to admit, the series did keep me guessing on who's arm of the fifth signer that was.

I thought it was Rex at points, then I thought it was Tetsu at others, until they finally brought up some unrelated character in season 2 who turns out to (Or would've been) the Fifth Signer and he's the leader of the Dark Signers, because, you know, Japan and their skin color changing for no reason when they become evil or it's their future selves (See: Archer from Fate/Stay Night).

Seriously, if it weren't for the skin color change I might've figured out it was Rudger earlier. Oh, and I love how Jack has blood on his face for the entire duel with Carly but when he walks over to Carly to pick her up it suddenly vanishes. You'd think in the time it took him to finish the duel it would've dried up by then ESPECIALLY SINCE THERE WAS FIRE AROUND BOTH OF THEM. I also love Carly's vision of Jack as a Dark Signer. If I was Jack at that point, I would've went "Oh, I have no problem with the whole hell and killing my friends idea, BUT YOU MADE ME WEAR GAUDY BLACK LEATHER, THAT'S WEAR I DRAW THE LINE!"

I should really make an abridged series out of this, but I wouldn't be able to find any Raws nor do I have a good microphone on hand.

Plus, someone's already probably done one by now.

Carly was really funny though before she became a Dark Signer, even her whole "The Dueling Couple" thing with her image of her and Jack married with a kid, both of them standing on a rock and a wave crashing down in the background while she does some ridiculous pose with the kid in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:19 am

Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 What_t10

Hahaha, what is with this bitch? Her entire reason for hating Aki is the fact that Aki unintentionally killed her brother, then Misty kills herself because she can't live without him, she comes back as a dark signer and then vows revenge on despite the fact Aki didn't even know the kid was there and the kid probably shouldn't have been there either if he were smart.

God, first Kiryu and now this chick. I guess we needed two terrible antagonists compared to the generic ones and Carly being the only good one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh 5D's   Yugioh 5D's - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yugioh 5D's
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next