Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Final Fantasy have you Finished

Go down 
+8
Maskull
Baal
xalas
Talking Sock
Rockstar_Sinistar
Superbuu3
Skip
Luffy_Pirate_King
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Final Fantasy Finished
FFI
What Final Fantasy have you Finished Vote_lcap10%What Final Fantasy have you Finished Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
FFII
What Final Fantasy have you Finished Vote_lcap6%What Final Fantasy have you Finished Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
FFIII
What Final Fantasy have you Finished Vote_lcap6%What Final Fantasy have you Finished Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
FFIV
 6% [ 2 ]
FFV
What Final Fantasy have you Finished Vote_lcap3%What Final Fantasy have you Finished Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
FFVI
 6% [ 2 ]
FFVII
What Final Fantasy have you Finished Vote_lcap19%What Final Fantasy have you Finished Vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
FFVIII
What Final Fantasy have you Finished Vote_lcap13%What Final Fantasy have you Finished Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
FFIX
What Final Fantasy have you Finished Vote_lcap10%What Final Fantasy have you Finished Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
FFX
What Final Fantasy have you Finished Vote_lcap13%What Final Fantasy have you Finished Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
FFXI
What Final Fantasy have you Finished Vote_lcap0%What Final Fantasy have you Finished Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
FFXII
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Luffy_Pirate_King
Deck Hand
Luffy_Pirate_King

What Final Fantasy have you Finished Empty
PostSubject: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:37 am

this is just then main series no spin offs or squeals or prequels and then post you favourite three

i have finished 1 2 3 4 10

Favourite
1FFX
2FF1
3FF2
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:40 am

FF8, it's the only one I've played.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:40 am

1/7/8/10
i'm at the final boss in VI and X-2

fave uh 7 i guess
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:13 am

I don't see Tactics anywhere in this list. Why is there no Tactics?

It's the only game of the Final Fantasy series I've actually beaten. I've gotten to the end of FFVII, But I could never beat Sephiroth. (Wasted too many resources.) And I got lost in the Chaos Shrine, So I never made it to Chaos in FF1. And I only got halfway through FF2 before quiting out of boredom.

And I've never played any other FF game except for Dissidia.

FFX & X-2 don't count because I didn't play them extensively.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:16 am

Christmas_Dio wrote:

I don't see Tactics anywhere in this list. Why is there no Tactics?

It's the only game of the Final Fantasy series I've actually beaten. I've gotten to the end of FFVII, But I could never beat Sephiroth. (Wasted too many resources.) And I got lost in the Chaos Shrine, So I never made it to Chaos in FF1. And I only got halfway through FF2 before quiting out of boredom.

And I've never played any other FF game except for Dissidia.

FFX & X-2 don't count because I didn't play them extensively.

Luffy_Pirate_King wrote:
this is just then main series no spin offs or squeals or prequels and then post you favourite three
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:17 am

Well, Piss on this faggotshit then.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:32 pm

7 and 12.
Back to top Go down
xalas
Silver Peaks Golf Course
xalas

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:34 pm

i beat them all but XI and there online shit>_>
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:38 pm

For me: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. =P

I should bother finishing 12, still haven't after all this time since release, it bored me THAT much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:43 pm

FF12 was my first Final Fantasy game, I thought the story was decent and I actually enjoyed the characters too. I don't know why people hate it
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:52 pm

I don't hate it, it just bores me. I do like its world though and the music had a nice star wars atmosphere, what with the whole game ripping off Star Wars a lot and shit.

The battle system was also kinda shit.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:58 pm

The game had a lot of potential with the world it was in and how beautiful it was but it was all wasted. The game was boring, the battle system was shit, and well the Star Wars atmosphere was alright.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:42 pm

Baal wrote:
The game had a lot of potential with the world it was in and how beautiful it was but it was all wasted. The game was boring, the battle system was shit, and well the Star Wars atmosphere was alright.

That sand/desert place was probably the most Star Wars-like place. Not only for the obvious Sand People reference with all those little shits that come and bother you but the music really fit the area and really had Tatooine feel.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:29 pm

im ashamed--ive gotten the best weapons, armors, etc. and all the way to the final dungeon in 9, 10, and 12, but ive never actually gotten around to cakewalking through the final bosses.

the only one ive completed the story on is 7
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:48 pm

I've never actually finished any Final Fantasy game. I've reached the final dungeons in FF1 and FFX, but I've never actually completed any of them. Can't give a concrete answer as to why, though... I tend to finish almost all over RPG games I've tried. Mostly Western titles, though. Actually, looking back, I think the sole JRPG I've actually beaten has been Tales of Symphonia.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:44 pm

i dont really 'beat' most of my games, for one of a few reasons:

1. i find something else that distracts me and i never get around to playing it again.

2. i'm playing one of baal's games before it inevitably gets sold, since lack of access causes it to be sold before i can finish it.

3. the data gets corrupted, the person i borrowed the hard drive from came and got it back, or the person im borrowing the game from comes and gets it back before i get the chance to beat it.

4. i lend it out to someone (HASEO!) under the assumption that i'll be getting it back, only for them to not play it and lose it at their house/WHILE THEY'RE MOVING.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Quote :
i'm playing one of baal's games before it inevitably gets sold,

Am I ever going to live this down? Are both of you just gonna keep getting on my case despite that I haven't sold a game I've had for like two years?

Quote :
WHILE THEY'RE MOVING

I don't remember losing anything of yours, so why am I being targeted?

Last edited by Baal on Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
Final fantasy 7
Final fantasy 9
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:47 pm

Baal wrote:
Quote :

Am I ever going to live this down? Are both of you just gonna keep getting on my case despite that I haven't sold a game I've had for like two years?
Hell yes XD
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:12 pm

Baal wrote:
Quote :

Quote :
WHILE THEY'RE MOVING

the moving thing was aimed at haseo--brave fencer musashi comes readily to mind >_>

i was simply bringing up the main reasons i dont get to finish video games, it wasnt meant as a shot at you.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:13 pm

Tobinator wrote:
Baal wrote:
Quote :

Quote :
WHILE THEY'RE MOVING

the moving thing was aimed at haseo--brave fencer musashi comes readily to mind >_>
I had it in a game case I thought it wouldnt be in Razz
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:29 pm

THAT JUST MAKES IT WORSE

oh and graamie says you can come over if you want

oh, btw, grammie was wondering if you could pick up a coke for her on your way over? she'll pay you pack
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:31 pm

Tobinator wrote:
THAT JUST MAKES IT WORSE

oh and graamie says you can come over if you want

oh, btw, grammie was wondering if you could pick up a coke for her on your way over? she'll pay you pack
a can?
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:41 pm

sure. though she'll also pay you back if you were to pick up a two-liter.
Back to top Go down
xalas
Silver Peaks Golf Course
xalas

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:13 pm

oh man...musashi was hard but fun as hell i still havnt gotten to the last boss XDDD i havnt played it since3 i moved here about a year ago lol.......hmmmm i should try to beat it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Final Fantasy have you Finished   What Final Fantasy have you Finished Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Final Fantasy have you Finished
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next