Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:46 am

Dramatis personæ
Spoiler:

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom10
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom11
It seems we're off to a generic start so destroy

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom12
So I guess Rowan is a tree as well? I'm not really not a tree expert...

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom14
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom13
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-eng101: I've studied long and hard, and you'll all be shocked to know that Pokemon is it's own plural.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom15Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom16Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom17
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom18Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom19
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-eng101: Is that your first name or last name?
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Wouldn't you like to know?

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom20Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom21
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Oh him? That's Barry. We're not really friends, though. He's just my neighbor.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom22
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v:We're not gay or anything.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom23Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom24
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom25Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom26
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-eng101: We'll be seeing each other very, very soon.
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: ...
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:16 am

Dramatis personæ
Spoiler:

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom27Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom28Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom29
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: I remember when they used to show reruns of movies from the 80s; those were the good old days.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom30Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom31
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-supaburn: I wasn't expecting to find you in your house, so I checked here last!

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom32Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom33Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom35
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-supaburn: This plan is flawless!

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom36
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Um... bye.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom37Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom38
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom39Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom40
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: He's always in a hurry.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom41Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom43
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Oh please, what's the worst thing that could happen?

THE ANSWER IS THIS. DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK. IT IS A REVOLTING PICTURE, ALBEIT SUPERBLY DRAWN.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom44
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: JESUS CHRIST!

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom45Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom46
Twinleaf isn't a town so much as it is four houses.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom47
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-supaburn: COMING THROUGH!!!

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom48Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom49Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom50
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom51
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Why are we friends?

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom52Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom54Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom55Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom56Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom57Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom58
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-supaburn: And besides, what's the worst that could ha-
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: THAT GIRL WAS RIPPED TO SHREDS, MAN!!!

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom59
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: THEY WERE EATING HER INSIDES!!!

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom60Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom61Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom62Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom63Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom64Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom65
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: I didn't, he's the stupid one.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom66Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom67Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom68Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom69Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom70Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom71Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom72Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom73Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom74
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Thanks, Barry.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom75
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Wow, thanks Barry.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom76Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom77Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom79Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom80Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom81Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom82Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom85Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom86Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom87Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom88Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom89Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom90
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: That was a long one.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom91Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom92Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom93Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom94
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-supaburn: I'm trying to charm that girl over there. I think it's working.
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: I think Rowan beat you to it, man.
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-supaburn: Oh. Damn.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom95Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom96Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom97
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Those are some shitty looking pokeballs. I hope the Pokemon inside aren't retarded or something.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-17-51-05
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Damn.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:22 am

That is actually quite well drawn. The question is: Who the hell would draw somethign like that!? o_O
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:45 am

someone who loves animating violent scenes.

or a guro artist. either way.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:46 am

by the way, that is a kickass steelix in the background
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:27 am

lololololololol

Barry's an idiot. XD
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:42 am

Dramatis personæ
Spoiler:

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom98
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-supaburn: It looks like a winner.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoom99Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoo100Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoo101Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoo102Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoo103Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoo104
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: I can't believe how lucky we are.
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-supaburn: Yeah!

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoo105
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: ...
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-supaburn: ...

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoo106
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-supaburn: ...

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoo108

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoo109
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-supaburn: MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoo110Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoo112
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoo113Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoo114
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-supaburn: Okay, Piplup. Hit him hard!

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoo115Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoo116Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoo117
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-supaburn: No more messing around; time to get serious!!!

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoo118Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoo119Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoo120
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-supaburn: How could this happen!?

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoo121
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Maybe you should have attacked instead.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoo122Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoo123
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: My pokemon seems to still be alright, actually.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Myzoo124
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:50 am

XD oh wow
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:02 am

isnt slakoth forced to loaf around every other turn?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:04 am

He is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:22 pm

Tobinator wrote:
isnt slakoth forced to loaf around every other turn?

Yeah. But then again, Slakoth isn't normally a starter, is he?

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-geno
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:58 pm

it's the principle of it is all...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:13 am

Dramatis personæ
Spoiler:

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-49-10-19
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: It was awful: there was this girl and a pack of Houndoom. There was blood everywhere.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-49-11-70Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-49-12-88
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: It would have been like 30 Days of Night all over again.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-49-16-68Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-49-20-08
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: She had a Steelix. I have a Slakoth.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-49-57-25Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-50-00-41Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-50-04-18Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-50-05-84Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-50-07-66Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-50-09-55
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Dude, we only became trainers like twenty minutes ago. Don't you think you're getting a little ahead of yourself?
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-supaburn: No.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-50-14-20
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Except Houndoom.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-50-29-33Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-50-45-70Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-50-47-50[Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-51-06-65Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-51-08-69Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-51-15-40Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-51-17-86[Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-51-20-24Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-51-22-32
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Only twenty minutes!

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-51-43-54Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-51-45-83Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-51-47-90
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-supaburn: And why would a sign lie?

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-51-52-68Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-51-57-79Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-51-59-99Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-52-02-23Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-52-04-60Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-52-05-80
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-geno: I am probably relevant to the plot.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-52-07-87Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-52-09-11Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-52-09-97
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-supaburn: He smells like loneliness and intrigue.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-52-13-60Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-52-18-25Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-52-27-03Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-52-29-07Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-52-30-77Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-52-34-57Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-52-36-49Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-52-39-26Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-52-42-12
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: YOU ARE HOPELESS

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-52-44-27
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-supaburn: C'mon, let's mooch off of him while we're still in his good books!

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-52-50-18Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-52-54-82
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-supaburn: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1319-54-00-34
Behold my current team.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:20 am

Pretty sure teach Slakoth Giga Impact.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:20 am

That's quite a huge team you have there. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:58 am

Dramatis personæ
Spoiler:

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-19-51-44
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: It's okay. If there were Houndoom in the grass I'd be able to see them. Probably.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-22-08-64Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-22-12-42Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-22-13-84
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-j: Jeez, where the hell were you? It's been five days!
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: I don't think you realize the gravity of being torn to pieces by wild Pokemon.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-22-20-12Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-22-24-93Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-22-29-28Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-22-31-22Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-22-32-90Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-22-36-18Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-22-38-37Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-22-39-70Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-22-42-63
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-j: Your friend's a bit of a spastic.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-22-46-12Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-22-52-69Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-22-56-34
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-eng101: It's been five da-
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: I know.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-22-58-90
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-eng101: Let's see if you're at least doing that right.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-23-08-15Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-23-11-20
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-eng101: Now, do remember that this a serious responsibility. The name you give it now will remain inexplicably tied to it forever. Choose wisely.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-23-40-10
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-eng101: . . .

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-24-15-69Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-24-17-28Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-24-29-32Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-24-31-81Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-24-48-60Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-25-00-33
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-eng101: The more of you I send out there, the greater the chance of you guys bumbling your way to a complete Pokedex.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-25-14-58Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-25-20-34Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-25-25-58Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-25-26-94Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-25-28-90Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-25-30-44Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-25-34-11Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-25-35-52Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-25-41-40
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-eng101: Hurry up. You're in the way of my research.
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: What?
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-eng101: Get out.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-26-28-41Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-31-21-76
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-31-23-62Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-31-25-83
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-j: It's easy, check it out!
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Be careful.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-31-33-01
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Oh god, it's even more horrible than I imagined!

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-31-35-82Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-31-39-28Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-31-45-02Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-31-51-98Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-32-05-66Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-32-06-53Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-32-15-55Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-32-25-38
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-j: Too bad it was just a Bidoof. Even little kids can catch these.
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: ... Yeah.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-32-39-33Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-32-40-79Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-32-42-43
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: I think you need to show me again.
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-j: What a little bitch.
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: I heard that!
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-j: Good.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-32-50-14Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-32-51-82
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: ...Don't leave me.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:40 am

"...Don't leave me"

I lol'd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:21 am

Dramatis personæ
Spoiler:

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-34-03-00Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-34-07-24
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-34-13-26Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-34-37-73
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Why must every person I meet instantly attack me?

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-34-55-02Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-34-56-74
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-35-02-90Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1620-35-42-21
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Is it the beret?

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1815-33-54-00Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1815-34-00-04
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1815-34-16-26Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1815-34-27-67
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Look, I like it okay!

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-00-19-54
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Well, may as well start with this one.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-01-33-82Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-01-49-52
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-01-54-29Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-02-29-67
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Hey, maybe these murderbeasts aren't so bad...

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-46-17-78Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-46-23-19
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-46-25-17Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-46-29-12
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Actually, yeah! I am!

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-46-31-19Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-46-33-51
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-j: By "some" I mean "a lot".

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-46-38-58Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-46-40-09
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-46-41-94Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-46-45-12
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-46-47-19Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-46-48-89
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-46-55-19Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-46-57-42
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v & Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-j: Ahhhhhh!
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-tinfoil: AHHHHHHH!

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-46-59-57Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-47-02-05
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-tinfoil: ARE YOU THE ENEMY!?

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-47-04-95Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-47-07-45Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-47-09-32
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-j: Holy shit, this guy's gonna rape me and then kill us.
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: What!?

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-47-11-61Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-47-14-22
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Oh my god, whatever! Just leave us alone!

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-47-18-15Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-47-20-63
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-47-23-08Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-47-25-49
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-47-40-16Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-47-42-66
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-47-44-87Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-47-47-26
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-tinfoil: If I see anyone suspicious, I will rape and kill them until they stop.
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: What would possess you to do something awful like that?!
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-tinfoil: Everything.
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v & Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-j: ...

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-48-08-98
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-tinfoil: And doing so would be suspicious!
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-gonk

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-48-16-74Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-48-17-67
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Thanks God he's go-

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-48-32-19
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: ... I wanna go home.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:18 am

Words cannot describe the epicness of this LP! XD
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:50 pm

its better if you catch a shinx with the 'intimidate' natural ability, it increases it's survivability against physical attackers (basicly everything early and mid game) and you might wanna hold it's evolutions until level 18 (so it can learn charge and bite)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:52 pm

Tobinator wrote:
its better if you catch a shinx with the 'intimidate' natural ability,

I did.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:33 pm

oh, well i couldnt have known that. good job!

I still call Drifloon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:47 pm

I thought you wanted to be Rotom?
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:34 pm

youve already got an electric type, so i thought id go for drifloon--you get it slightly earlier, and it can learn fly for utility and it's pretty awesome as a wall--it gets LOTS of HP (7th best in the entire game ever.) as it levels up.

good moveset:

fly
ominous wind
TM34 shockwave/TM24 thunderbolt/TM25 thunder/hypnosis*
substitute/TM85 dream eater (if hypnosis)

*- egg move (breed male ghastly/haunter/gengar that knows hypnosis with a female drifloon)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:54 am

Dramatis personæ
Spoiler:

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-52-40-84
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: At least I can take solace in the fact that there can't be anymore whackjobs in this city.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-52-42-93Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-52-45-35
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: ...Fuck.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-52-49-79Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-52-51-79
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-52-54-41Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-52-57-32Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-52-59-69
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Wait, wait, wait. Backtrack for a second there. Did you say clowns?

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-53-05-34Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-53-07-26
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-53-09-12Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-53-11-75
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: ... Sure, y'know what? Fine. I'll go find... clowns.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-53-27-89Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-53-32-71
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Dude, I'm just looking for some clowns. Can't you let me past?
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Rolleyes: Pfft. Clowns. That's what they all say.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-54-24-07
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Do we really need to go through this fickle charade? Just give me the ticket and I'll leave.
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-toot: Look buddy, I'm just trying to make a living here. Now answer the goddamn question or fuck off.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-54-26-89Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-54-28-79
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-54-35-61Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-54-37-08
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-55-13-77Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-55-15-54
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-55-17-25Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-55-24-29
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-55-26-19Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-55-54-93
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-55-57-32Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-55-58-87
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-56-03-21Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-56-04-94
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Why bother ordering them sequentially if you're going to place them around the city out of order?

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-56-22-53Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-56-24-23
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-56-27-58Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-56-30-72
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: So is this like an iPhone, or what?

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-56-33-04Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1816-56-36-40
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: Yeah. It is.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1817-03-33-40
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-v: I've faffed about in this city for the entire day, it's about time I continue my journey.

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth MyZoom2009-12-1817-04-08-17
Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Emot-supaburn: WAZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth   Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Platinum: Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Sloth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next