Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

yugioh gx

Go down 
+3
DeeCee
Haseoviawesome
Superbuu3
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

yugioh gx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: yugioh gx   yugioh gx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:21 pm

Quote :
If it wee regular duel he would of won.

You act as if it takes more than the minimal amount of strength to say "Attack."

Really, the whole duel was Joey utterly destroying Marik and then Marik summons Ra and the duel ends in one of the most anti-climactic ways.

Quote :
Did Yugi give Joey his red eyes back? Or did he loose to him for it.

I don't remember.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

yugioh gx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: yugioh gx   yugioh gx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:26 pm

Baal wrote:
Quote :
If it wee regular duel he would of won.

You act as if it takes more than the minimal amount of strength to say "Attack."

Really, the whole duel was Joey utterly destroying Marik and then Marik summons Ra and the duel ends in one of the most anti-climactic ways.

Quote :
Did Yugi give Joey his red eyes back? Or did he loose to him for it.

I don't remember.
He was already out before he could say it. And in a duel of monsters draining your life energy whenever they deal damage then get attacked by a GOD. Would take a lot out of you.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

yugioh gx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: yugioh gx   yugioh gx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:28 pm

My ass it would, CALLING OUT ATTACK EVEN WITH LITTLE STRENGTH LEFT DOES NOT TAKE THAT MUCH STRENGTH.

It was purely there so Marik wouldn't lose to a character that was obviously more skilled than he was, it's the same shit that happened with Bakura. Bakura dominates him for pretty much the entire fucking duel until Ra pops up and then Bakura goes down for no other reason than NO ONE CAN BEAT THE BAD GUY BUT THE MAIN CHARACTER.

Marik is basically an inverted Yugi, although at least Yugi uses a different card every time he jobs.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

yugioh gx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: yugioh gx   yugioh gx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:32 pm

Baal wrote:
My ass it would, CALLING OUT ATTACK EVEN WITH LITTLE STRENGTH LEFT DOES NOT TAKE THAT MUCH STRENGTH.

It was purely there so Marik wouldn't lose to a character that was obviously more skilled than he was, it's the same shit that happened with Bakura. Bakura dominates him for pretty much the entire fucking duel until Ra pops up and then Bakura goes down for no other reason than NO ONE CAN BEAT THE BAD GUY BUT THE MAIN CHARACTER.

Marik is basically an inverted Yugi, although at least Yugi uses a different card every time he jobs.
Yes I know but, Joey was out cold before he could say it. He was falling during that sentence.
Bakura could of totallly beat him if he'd just hold on to Ra and not use it. He had 3 strong monsters on the field already. I think the good marik was telling him to summon it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

yugioh gx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: yugioh gx   yugioh gx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Quote :
Bakura could of totallly beat him if he'd just hold on to Ra and not use it.

Ra is the idiot ball, any time it is ever in the hands against anyone other than the main character, even if it is one of the most skill duelists in the series, they suddenly turn into morons and don't do the smart thing and keep it away from him.

Quote :
I think the good marik was telling him to summon it anyway.

Like I said, Ra is an idiot ball. Bakura payed no mind to Marik for the entire duel, but when he gets Ra, suddenly all incompetence is thrown on him and he listens to someone else, someone else who sucks at dueling.

Quote :
Joey was out cold before he could say it
He was still standing, he was still awake, barely, but he has more endurance than Yugi who took the attack to his back earlier and turned out fine, so how is it that Joey couldn't?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

yugioh gx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: yugioh gx   yugioh gx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:40 pm

It also doesn't help that Ra is the biggest Diavolus Ex Machina of a card in the series.

We hear about Slifer's and Obelisk's effects in regular duels, but Ra's got like 10 effects that are brought up at the most inconvenient of times for our current hero.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

yugioh gx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: yugioh gx   yugioh gx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Baal wrote:
Quote :
Bakura could of totallly beat him if he'd just hold on to Ra and not use it.

Ra is the idiot ball, any time it is ever in the hands against anyone other than the main character, even if it is one of the most skill duelists in the series, they suddenly turn into morons and don't do the smart thing and keep it away from him.

Quote :
I think the good marik was telling him to summon it anyway.

Like I said, Ra is an idiot ball. Bakura payed no mind to Marik for the entire duel, but when he gets Ra, suddenly all incompetence is thrown on him and he listens to someone else, someone else who sucks at dueling.

Quote :
Joey was out cold before he could say it
He was still standing, he was still awake, barely, but he has more endurance than Yugi who took the attack to his back earlier and turned out fine, so how is it that Joey couldn't?
Thats because in the Joey vs Marik that had those soul strongs. It took out more energy than a normal shadow duel.
Joey had a lot of monsters destroyed and he also was trapped in Lava golem for a while which made it worse because of the heat.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

yugioh gx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: yugioh gx   yugioh gx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Baal wrote:
Slifer

Osiris.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

yugioh gx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: yugioh gx   yugioh gx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Sorry, 4Kids dub still in the head.

Either way, Marik only wins all of his duels because the writer refuses to have him lose to someone more skilled than him.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

yugioh gx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: yugioh gx   yugioh gx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:44 pm

So THIS is where Kishimoto got his ideas from. olol
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

yugioh gx - Page 2 Empty

Baal wrote:
It also doesn't help that Ra is the biggest Diavolus Ex Machina of a card in the series.

We hear about Slifer's and Obelisk's effects in regular duels, but Ra's got like 10 effects that are brought up at the most inconvenient of times for our current hero.
Well everyone in the show did say what the effect would do when they use it. And Ra was summoned a lot, and he used the effect a lot.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

yugioh gx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: yugioh gx   yugioh gx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:47 pm

Quote :
Well everyone in the show did say what the effect would do when they use it. And Ra was summoned a lot, and he used the effect a lot.

Except they also mentioned the other effects. Obelisk's only effect was the sacrificing two for doing 2000 and destroying all monsters and that was brought up rather early in the season. Osiris's were destroying basically anything that was summoned and gaining 1000 for every card.

And I've forgotten every last one of Ra's 10 effects or so.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

yugioh gx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: yugioh gx   yugioh gx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:53 pm

Baal wrote:
Quote :

Except they also mentioned the other effects. Obelisk's only effect was the sacrificing two for doing 2000 and destroying all monsters and that was brought up rather early in the season. Osiris's were destroying basically anything that was summoned and gaining 1000 for every card.

And I've forgotten every last one of Ra's 10 effects or so.
The monsters you sacrifice = the attack.
Pay life points to increase the attack.
sacrifice Ra to destroy all monsters on your opponents field and I think deal damage.
Thats it, the splitting of him and ra was from de fusion.

Also all 3 god arent effect by traps and monster effects, magic for 1 turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

yugioh gx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: yugioh gx   yugioh gx - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yugioh gx
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2