Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got assassin's creed 2

Go down 
+11
Rockstar_Sinistar
Talking Sock
Kaio
Kimarous
Skip
Haseoviawesome
Superbuu3
SimianWonder
A_Nonny_Moose
Kaede
Maskull
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:39 pm

The faces are horrendous, and the only cool persons so far are Da Vinci (forever) and the British dick in the future, where, apparently, everybody are dicks.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:42 pm

Kaede wrote:
The faces are horrendous, and the only cool persons so far are Da Vinci (forever) and the British dick in the future, where, apparently, everybody are dicks.
Yeah those were my favourite characters to.

I panicked everytime da vinci was on screen as i remembered that Ezio's best ability is to get anyone within a certain radius of him killed, seeing as they take liberties with history i didn't think they would care about offing da vinci whenever they felt like it.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:47 pm

I think Ezio gets away with being a bit of a dick though, because that's just how most nobles are portrayed. They're all a bit arrogant, a bit full of themselves. I think part of the reason it's hard to actually like him is that his motivations aren't always clear - the plot is pretty labyrinthine at times, and I find myself wonder ing just how he's connecting the dots between some of his targets. Early on, when he goes batshit insane and repeatedly stabs the young guy, his Uncle tells him off... thing is, that one glimpse of red mist shows how upset Ezio is by things, and that helps you relate. For the next half dozen kills he's so calm about it, you forget his family were killed and his mother's spent the last ten years on her knees in the bedroom. Altair never needed that connection because he was being directly ordered to each target, Ezio is his own master.

Anyway, yeah, the time skip is easily totally missed because it doesn't really affect much, even in game. That, and as I said above, I really can't keep up with large chunks of the story. It's like "okay, so now I'm after Marco di baggio de firenze or someone, but I don't really know who he is, nor what cpnnection he has in the grand scheme of things." It kinda makes it hard to care.

I think that's why we don't really give two shits about Ezio.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:54 pm

The real meat of the story is told through the glyphs.

Once you finish the game read this monster of awesome info: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/956856-assassins-creed-ii/faqs/58383
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Ezio's only significant act was
Spoiler:
Other than that he's more or less just filler, although Brotherhood might change that, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:48 am

Buu, I don't think that was actually his girlfriend, Ezio's just a womaniser.

Oh and Simian, did you read the information they had on the characters? Because they have information profiles of all of the characters who get mentioned by name. I think it all made sense if you read those.

Yea, Leo was my favourite character too, he was such a bro to Ezio. Easily the most likeable in the series so far. Although I didn't mind Ezio that much, I figured that he underwent training to have more control over his emotions and discipline in the time skips.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:26 am

Skip wrote:
Buu, I don't think that was actually his girlfriend, Ezio's just a womaniser.

Oh and Simian, did you read the information they had on the characters? Because they have information profiles of all of the characters who get mentioned by name. I think it all made sense if you read those.

Yea, Leo was my favourite character too, he was such a bro to Ezio. Easily the most likeable in the series so far. Although I didn't mind Ezio that much, I figured that he underwent training to have more control over his emotions and discipline in the time skips.
Seeing as how he seems to have no attachment to anyone else, its really the only idea of an actual woman in his life. You get the impression he's at least visiting her regularly and as they show no other woman right at that time and probably brothels were just a part of daily life then i think its safe to assume she was at least significant in some way other then she got her tits out.

The optional reading in the game contains way too much key information to draw together the points. It really should have just been summed up seeing as there's so many convos about nothing in the game.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:56 am

I dunno, something about his general demeanour at the start of the game gave my that opinion.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:04 am

Skip wrote:
I dunno, something about his general demeanour at the start of the game gave my that opinion.
If he was sleeping around it was probably with prostitutes. He comes across as wanting to be a player as opposed to being a player.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:10 am

Yeah, possibly.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:17 am

Although that could be because I think he's an absolute dick, i can't imagine anyone wanting to have sex with him. Brad Pitt on the other hand lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:18 pm

Just met Mario, have to admit I chuckled a bit. Turned off the subtitles, as they distracted me, and I understand enough Italian for it not to be nonsense.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:41 pm

I got the impression she was a regular conquest rather than someone Ezio had any real 'love' for.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:44 pm

According to the wiki they had a deeper relationship then that. Or it at least seems like that:

(its to boring for me to read the whole thing)

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Cristina_Vespucci
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:58 pm

A lot of that looks like stuff from Brotherhood; none of that information was in AC2.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:25 pm

Anything concerning Cristina beyond his little visit in AC2 and the "Amerigo" conversation (which was mentioned in her AC2 bio) stems from unlockable Repressed Memories in AC:Brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:47 am

SimianWonder wrote:
A lot of that looks like stuff from Brotherhood; none of that information was in AC2.
Well then I just totally read the situation like a pro
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:41 pm

Killed Vieri, and it was awesome. Now I'm meeting Leonardo again, yay!
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Which one was Vieri again?
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:38 pm

I think he's the jerk who keeps picking on you in the earlier part of the game.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Yeah, he's the guy that Ezio goes nuts on, when his uncle tells him off for not showing respect for the dead.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:26 am

Ahh ok, thanks.

Maybe I should replay this to refresh my memory before I get Brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:54 am

Just met the Fox, and I'm losing interest in the story. Seriously, suddenly I don't remember what I'm supposed to be doing.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:59 am

You'll feel like that for the rest of the game, until the last couple of missions.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:16 am

Just found the first assassin's tomb. The chase sequence was brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got assassin's creed 2   Got assassin's creed 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got assassin's creed 2
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next