Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance...

Go down 
+2
Superbuu3
Baal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance... Empty
PostSubject: So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance...   So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:56 pm

I forgot how well made the Parallel Works were. Especially numbers 4 and 8. Both convey enough emotion for us to feel for the character they're centered around, despite the fact this is Gurren-Lagann I'm talking about here.

The Directors of these two need to be given a freaking medal for how well made these two are.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance...   So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:11 pm

this is different to the main show?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance...   So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:13 pm

Very.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance...   So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:21 am

lol, Cowboy Viral and Evil Kamina. XD
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance...   So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:24 am

kinda retarded that system needs to be fixed
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance...   So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:04 pm

What is this Parallel Works you speak of?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance...   So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:16 pm

Kaede wrote:

In conjunction with the release of the movie, Gainax has released series of music videos entitled Gurren Lagann Parallel Works which contains alternative stories of Gurren Lagann set to songs from the original soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance...   So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:24 pm

Baal wrote:
Kaede wrote:

In conjunction with the release of the movie, Gainax has released series of music videos entitled Gurren Lagann Parallel Works which contains alternative stories of Gurren Lagann set to songs from the original soundtrack.
Cool story, broeseph.
Got a torrent?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance...   So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance...   So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:20 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance...   So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:37 pm

Ah, fuck TTGL. All hype.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance...   So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:41 pm

It's alright. Not great but enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance...   So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:47 am

MY DRILL...IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!!!

.....Like I've said before, The flavor tasted sweeter back when it was cool. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance...   So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:16 am

Yes, it was sadly a fad. But does it matter, trying to feel big by saying "it wasn't all that" is shit talk, if you loved it, you loved it. All you did was "get over it", it's not any worse as when you glorified it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance...   So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:34 am

Sora wrote:
Yes, it was sadly a fad. But does it matter, trying to feel big by saying "it wasn't all that" is shit talk, if you loved it, you loved it. All you did was "get over it", it's not any worse as when you glorified it.

It wasn't all that, the only reason anyone liked it was because it constantly was shoved down everyone's throat. Kinda like Lucky Star. I watched neither because I realized they were both terrible before watching them.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance...   So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:50 am

Except TTGL was actually good. It was the one decent anime that didn't use constant Japanese faggy cliches and obnoxious character types. It wasn't deep yet it was actually good because it didn't fucking attempt to. That's why manga and anime is usually horrible because so many losers these days try so hard to make something good and add deep characterisation yet THOSE series become shit thanks to their terrible writing.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance...   So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:00 pm

i got bored after like the fifth episode
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance...   So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Sora wrote:
Except TTGL was actually good. It was the one decent anime that didn't use constant Japanese faggy cliches and obnoxious character types. It wasn't deep yet it was actually good because it didn't fucking attempt to. That's why manga and anime is usually horrible because so many losers these days try so hard to make something good and add deep characterisation yet THOSE series become shit thanks to their terrible writing.

TTGL had so many Japanese cliches it's ridiculous, even Baal would agree.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance...   So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:01 am

Where might I find these parallel works?
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance...   So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:14 am

╬Σ☼ wrote:
Sora wrote:

TTGL had so many Japanese cliches it's ridiculous, even Baal would agree.

Japanese faggy cliches =/= the hilarious appropriate anime cliches that are so stupid it's perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance...   So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So here I am watching the Parallel Works again by pure chance...
Page 1 of 1