Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Birth By Sleep Topic

Go down 
+7
Zero
Superbuu3
Mewmaster
Maskull
Talking Sock
Haseoviawesome
Baal
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:56 pm

People realised this was gonna be a Ven game a long time ago. He's also the most prominent on the box art.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:23 pm

I hope I get to beat shit out of Aqua and Ventus in Terra's story.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:56 pm

Jack Tripper wrote:
I hope I get to beat shit out of Aqua and Ventus in Terra's story.

The only good character getting to beat the shit out of the other two shit protagonists, I LOVE IT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:58 pm

Seriously, I don't see the appeal of Aqua or Ventus.

At least Terra has that whole Xenohart theory going for him.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:01 pm

Jack Tripper wrote:
Seriously, I don't see the appeal of Aqua or Ventus.

At least Terra has that whole Xenohart theory going for him.

Aqua has tits and people apparently liked Roxas.

I've seen enough breasts to last me a lifetime and Roxas was boring and dull. At least Terra is doing something new in this series and beats up Braig for looking like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:25 am

Phoenix Wright wrote:
Am I the only one who noticed the Winnie the Pooh world cameo?
Oh, and I also noticed the fact that young Riku and Sora make a cameo, so Destiny Islands may be more involved in this game than originally thought.

Young Sora and Riku were already shown a long ass time ago in like the first trailer.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:26 am

You do realize he's referring to them having more of a role than just a cameo, right? Like they might actually serve some purpose to the plot.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:50 am

I did know what he was saying, but who made you stupid enough to assume I was only insinuating they were just cameos? Nothing ever stated how much of a role they'd play, I'm just say we've already seen them so obviously some big shit will go down relating to them, especially Sora.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:52 am

Quote :
I did know what he was saying, but who made you stupid enough to assume I was only insinuating they were just cameos?

Will you shut the fuck up and quit criticizing me for once? I am not your bitch so stop treating me like one you piece of shit. I was stating what he thought because I misunderstood, not because I thought you were fucking incompetent, God knows you show plenty of that yourself with your own attitude.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:53 am

What a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:56 am

I'm just sick of every response I get from you is nothing but criticism, even if you don't mean half of it, it's fucking aggravating.

It's reminds me of this guy at my school who keeps making monkey jokes about for about two months and he still thinks they're funny. The funny thing is I wailed on him when I was sitting there playing my PSP after he tried to mess with me.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:58 am

Whine and bitch more.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:59 am

Eh, i already said my piece.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:02 am

That wasn't very bad then, it was just disappointing. I thought you'd be gay and rant again or something because everything pisses you off and shit.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:02 am

I figured wasting more words than necessary on you is just pointless.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:04 am

Which is funny because I was just thinking that if you had done so, it'd be really sad for you if I didn't even bother to waste my time on your rambling after spending like 3 walls of text and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:05 am

Penis.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:08 am

Pussy.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:41 am

OH FUCKING GOD. That weeaboo stalker from the T6 boards tracked me to KHBBS.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=943347&topic=52682087&page=10

FUCKING NIGGA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:11 am

Who watches anime anymore? It's all shit now.

There's no point in arguing about it. All Japanese cartoon artist do now is draw stupid ass loli girls or huge tit females (Sometimes both) then they rush when animating it and fill it up with loads of quality.

Finally they slap a poorly written story with shit dialogue to make it seem like something besides a slide show with tits. All these fags eat that shit up for some reason, I don't understand why.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:24 am

You should say that replying to that Ether guy to shut him the fuck up and stop stalking people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:31 am

I would but, that'd require me to login, rewrite my original post, then get a warning for flaming anyway. Too lazy.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:50 am

I don't see how you'd be flaming though considering you're criticisng and insulting a fanbase than an actual user.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:53 am

I'm going to heat up a TV dinner and watch Three's Company.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:53 am

Watch Seinfeld, mang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birth By Sleep Topic   Birth By Sleep Topic - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birth By Sleep Topic
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next