Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!) Empty
PostSubject: ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!)   ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:09 am

Got to reading this ol' manga again. Shit's still pretty fucked up, But still pretty awesome.

Just finished Chapter 1, Gonna read chapter 2 tomorrow...or whenever I feel like continuing. The ending of chapter 1's got me wanting to go on, 'Cause I know what happens, I just can't remember when shit happens. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!)   ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:01 am

Finished Chapter 2.

Holy Shit, Things are getting good. Rociel (Alexiel's Brother, (Alexiel is a name you'll hear throughout this manga.)) just got unsealed via video game. The game was called "The Angel Sanctuary" and caused the player's heads to explode while they were playing it.

Easily, The funniest moment this Chapter. Setsuna telling Akuse (Or what ever the fuck his name is.) "Get off, Transvestite." (Yeah, This manga has a trap...It also has a reverse trap that happens to be the trap's partner.) When said trap asks how Setsuna knew, He responds. "I'm very perseptive about these things. By the way, your tit's crooked." ...oh wait, That was the anime english dub. ...Fuck, oh well, It's along the same lines. Razz

More to come when I read Chapter 3.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!)   ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:51 pm

Chapter 3 is done.

The city goes into black out mode. Rociel's unsealing leaves Setsuna with a mindfuck moment. One minute, The room's full of dead bodies and blood, The next, Ruri sits on her bed. Her eyes healed completely (They were severely damaged by broken glass in the previous chapters.) Later, Setsuna kicks some ass, Then the guy who's ass he kicked picks up Ruri and tries to make out with her. Ruri plays along and puts something in his mouth. The result is said dude getting morphed into a "puppet". ...If that's what you call whatever this is...

ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!) Puppet10

And goddamn these cliff-hanger endings. Ruri lures Sara to an old warehouse to capture her and leaves Setsuna a message in the form of Sara's bag with a message written on it to meet them there.

Chapter 4 coming whenever I read it.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!)   ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:46 am

Chapters 4 & 5 (Yes, I actually couldn't stop reading. ...Fuck.)

Setsuna goes to warehouse, A gang is waiting for him with Sara tied to a chair. Ruri comes out of the shadows and says stuff. Dude from last chapter attacks Setsuna (His name is revealed to be Youmi...I think.) and Setsuna dodges and takes hold of the guy, holding a knife to his throat. He then tells them to release Sara when Youmi morphs into a monster and grabs Setsuna.

Monster Youmi then twists Setsuna's arm off. (yes, This manga has that cliche'.) Meanwhile, The two trap duo watches, waiting for "Alexiel" to awaken and take form...well, Kurai (The reverse trap.) is. Ruri (a.k.a. Lapis Lazuli) wonders why Setsuna won't awaken. Setsuna calls Sara's name while losing consiousness. Ruri/Lapis threatens to kill Sara. *Insert Angel Awakening in the form of what could've easily been a hallucination on Setsuna's part...except everyone else could see/feel it's presence.* Setsuna's arm heals (Cliche' finished.)

Ruri/Lapis vanishes (I assume for now...although there was that panel where someone melts atom bomb style.) Que the trap duo, Kurai confronts Setsuna/Alexiel. Kurai reveals life story. Setsuna leaves after saying something. Que Kira, The guy that helped Setsuna in the first chapter and was seen here and there up to this point. Kira has the same run in as Setsuna did with Guy-Trap (Arakune...I think.) and shortly figures out he's a trap. and commenting on how he should go home and that his parent's are prolly crying. Arakune says the most epic thing a trap could ever say.

ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!) Drag_q10

And at that, Arakune slashes Kira into peices. And both him and Kurai leaves. Then....At this point, I may as well change Kira's name to Wade...Wade Wilson...Because his body pulls a Deadpool and pulls itself together. (Which is still fucking wicked, Even after having seen it before.) He makes a comment about not letting Setsuna go. Then we cut to the brother/sister duo. Sara is in her bed, Unconsious (Still...She was unconsious since she fainted after seeing Setsuna's arm ripped off.) Setsuna does his routine "I have problems, This love just isn't right." (Seriously, He does it in about every fucking chapter!)

Insert controdiction! As he's telling himself he doesn't want to hurt Sara, He leans forward and kisses her (While she was "unconsious"). ...Way to go, Dude...But what's this? Oh Shit, It's Mom! Shocked BUSTED!!!

More to come when I read Chapter 6.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!)   ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:24 am

Alright, Chapter 6.

This one was kinda depressing. ...And that's all I have. Neutral

...Actually, I'm done spoiling the manga. You can either read it or don't. I'm still gonna keep reading either way.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!)   ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:39 am

...oh...God...DAMMIT!!!

ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!) Emo-se10

How the fucking hell did I forget this scene! I knew there was something I hated about this manga AND THIS WAS IT!!!

Fuck! Thank God it gets better once Tokyo gets fucked up by doom's day hax.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!)   ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:48 am

Nevermind, Already got better. Very Happy

ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!) Emo-se11

I shall henceforth call the blind guy Animak...If he doesn't reveal his name, That is. >_>

c wut i did thar
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!)   ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:17 am

lawl, oh wow. Chapter 12's got cliche's all over.

ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!) Crazy-10

Join me, Link. Or else you will DIE!!!

Also note that the mom gets smushed.

oh, And some-one add this to the list of "Can't die even if killed" list.

ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!) Lolwut10

Gonna go read 13 now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Little_Zhurong
First Mate
Little_Zhurong

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!)   ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:51 pm

I saw the three episodes and since I haven't read the manga I thought it was ok. Someone told me that manga was much better.

Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!)   ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:33 am

Little_Zhurong wrote:
I saw the three episodes and since I haven't read the manga I thought it was ok. Someone told me that manga was much better.

The manga is better. OVA has soooo much shit cut out that it's not even funny. Like, There is ZERO reference to the game "Angel Sanctuary" and Ruri makes all of no appearance what-so-ever. Not a single one, And she was a very important character. ...That reminds me, I need to finish this. D: First, I need to find a manga site that has this and then finish it there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!)   ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ITT: Angel Sanctuary (SPOILERS!)
Page 1 of 1