Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunday vs. Magazine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

Sunday vs. Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Sunday vs. Magazine   Sunday vs. Magazine Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:46 pm

for the PSP--i've seen a few vids of this and im too lazy to research it myself.

your impressions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday vs. Magazine   Sunday vs. Magazine Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:55 pm

unbalanced, glitch ridden, fan-service.

But, it was pretty cool because I could play as Joe Yabuki, Devilman, Ippo, Joe ( Cyborg 009), plus use Negi as a punching bag. But, it was pretty meh.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Sunday vs. Magazine   Sunday vs. Magazine Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:04 am

i work well in glitch-riddled games, mostly im wondering how far ther movelists go into the character's stories (i.e. how many dozen forms does inuyasha's overcompensation stick have, does negi have the OMFGPWND thunder lance, etc.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday vs. Magazine   Sunday vs. Magazine Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:09 am

Each characters has like 5 moves and 3 super moves, you get to pick which ones you want to equip. Nobody transforms.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Sunday vs. Magazine   Sunday vs. Magazine Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:12 am

gotcha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday vs. Magazine   Sunday vs. Magazine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday vs. Magazine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Games :: Fighting-
Jump to: