Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lili got a new costume

Go down 
+7
Kaede
Kimarous
Baal
Maskull
Golden Boy
Haseoviawesome
A_Nonny_Moose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Lili got a new costume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili got a new costume   Lili got a new costume - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Vergil wrote:
Smug Bruce wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Vergil wrote:
Tekken blows.
Finally! Someone who agrees with me on that point!
You only say that because you're crap at it.

Seriously. It's Namco's only good fighting game series anymore.

It's overrated shit.

It is overrated. Not enough to have a fucking Star Wars character in it though.

SOUND FAMILIAR?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lili got a new costume   Lili got a new costume - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:02 pm

Smug Bruce wrote:
Vergil wrote:
Smug Bruce wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Vergil wrote:
Tekken blows.
Finally! Someone who agrees with me on that point!
You only say that because you're crap at it.

Seriously. It's Namco's only good fighting game series anymore.

It's overrated shit.

It is overrated. Not enough to have a fucking Star Wars character in it though.

SOUND FAMILIAR?

Who gives a rat's ass about SC? That's another shit game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lili got a new costume   Lili got a new costume - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:04 pm

I want someone to explain why they enjoy Tekken so fucking much.

Is it because of the DEEP combo system?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Lili got a new costume   Lili got a new costume - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:05 pm

Vergil wrote:

My interest has begun declining what with the assholes down there at Namco making up these stereotypical anime characters and shit.

But yes, I do like the combo system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lili got a new costume   Lili got a new costume - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:08 pm

Nah fuck that shit. No one's allowed to like shit I don't.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Lili got a new costume   Lili got a new costume - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Vergil wrote:

Deep combo system?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lili got a new costume   Lili got a new costume - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:13 pm

Tekken fanboy's always bring that up in debates.

Tekken is great because of the combo system and it's complex counters.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Lili got a new costume   Lili got a new costume - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:44 am

so complex, in fact, that you have to cash in your testicles to learn them.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Lili got a new costume   Lili got a new costume - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:12 am

I just like it because of nostalgia and it is a rather fun fighting series. The whole "realism approch" is getting annoying though. Remember those days when the Devil gene wasn't a gene and was just spiritual, remember when you could jump higher than a normal human being could or move and fight faster?

Pepperidge farm remembers...
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Lili got a new costume   Lili got a new costume - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:27 am

Vergil wrote:

I first started liking it back at Tekken 3 The Arcade Game. And even though I mostly sucked at it, I loved the roster it had. And then I got it for the PS1, Started using people and was maining Eddy/Tiger for a while, Then I started using Hwoarang a bit and found out that I could spam two of his combos (x, x, x, x & o, o, o, o (Yeah, I was a REAL noob back then)) and mostly pwn the CPU.

Then as time went on, I kept getting it and started getting a bit better at using Hwoarang. By this time, I'd also used Bryan Fury quite a bit. And started using Lee Chaolan as well.

...I dunno why I really like it anyore (Outside of the sexy cinematics and the roster.), I guess I'm just a Tekken fan who isn't really a fan but can't stop playing it. O_o
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Lili got a new costume   Lili got a new costume - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:31 am

Rockstar_Firion wrote:
Vergil wrote:

I first started liking it back at Tekken 3 The Arcade Game. And even though I mostly sucked at it, I loved the roster it had. And then I got it for the PS1, Started using people and was maining Eddy/Tiger for a while, Then I started using Hwoarang a bit and found out that I could spam two of his combos (x, x, x, x & o, o, o, o (Yeah, I was a REAL noob back then)) and mostly pwn the CPU.

Then as time went on, I kept getting it and started getting a bit better at using Hwoarang. By this time, I'd also used Bryan Fury quite a bit. And started using Lee Chaolan as well.

...I dunno why I really like it anyore (Outside of the sexy cinematics and the roster.), I guess I'm just a Tekken fan who isn't really a fan but can't stop playing it. O_o
That, sir, is called an "addiction".

IT'S A DRUG, MAN! YOU GOTTA KICK IT!

LITERALLY! SMASH THE DISK UNDER YOUR FOOT!
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Lili got a new costume   Lili got a new costume - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:35 am

Kimarous wrote:
Rockstar_Firion wrote:
Vergil wrote:

That, sir, is called an "addiction".

IT'S A DRUG, MAN! YOU GOTTA KICK IT!

LITERALLY! SMASH THE DISK UNDER YOUR FOOT!

oh, That explains it.

...I prolly would smash it...If Hwoarang wasn't in it. >_> He's just my type.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Lili got a new costume   Lili got a new costume - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:42 am

ARE YOU SUUUUUURE!? wrote:
I just like it because of nostalgia and it is a rather fun fighting series. The whole "realism approch" is getting annoying though. Remember those days when the Devil gene wasn't a gene and was just spiritual, remember when you could jump higher than a normal human being could or move and fight faster?

Ummm, Tekken 1?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Lili got a new costume   Lili got a new costume - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:57 am

Smug Bruce wrote:
ARE YOU SUUUUUURE!? wrote:

Ummm, Tekken 1?

Up to Tekken 3. Although the jumping was kinda nerfed in T2 and T3, the whole speed thing was still there.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Lili got a new costume   Lili got a new costume - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:27 am

me'n MON would have angel vs. devil matches whenever we got bored over at our uncle's house.

ahh... good times.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lili got a new costume   Lili got a new costume - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:42 pm

Tekken 1 and 2 were hella slow.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Lili got a new costume   Lili got a new costume - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:52 pm

Tekken 3's speed was t3h sex though. I WANT IT BACK.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Lili got a new costume   Lili got a new costume - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:29 pm