Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official "Create A Soul" Topic

Go down 
+3
Maskull
brandon
Kimarous
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

Official "Create A Soul" Topic Empty
PostSubject: Official "Create A Soul" Topic   Official "Create A Soul" Topic Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:18 am

Note: This is NOT simply a thread for posting created characters. This is a topic for creating original Soul Calibur characters, like one might do for a fanfic or something. Please keep the information believable, as if they were new characters introduced in SC4. I'll post the character format below:

Full Name: (full name of the character)
Nicknames: (any nicknames they might have)
Weapon: (what kind of a weapon they use)
Weapon Name: (what they call the weapon)
Fighting Style: (the name of their technique)
Birth Date: (the day they were born)
Family: (name, relation, and status of family members)
Birthplace: (where the character originally comes from)
Height: (how tall your character is)
Weight: (the weight of your character)
Hair Colour: (their hair colour)
Eye Colour: (their eye colour)
Blood Type: (their blood type)
Description: (what the character looks like; mainly list attire and weapon appearance, but you can expand further. If you want, you can post a picture or pictures of what the character looks like instead)
Biography: (the history of your character and what their motives are in the actual Soul Calibur universe)

I will post my own character later.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Official "Create A Soul" Topic   Official "Create A Soul" Topic Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:22 am

Full Name: Kimarous
Nicknames: Virgin Incubus
Weapon: Rapier
Weapon Name: Ashwind
Fighting Style: Self-Taught
Birth Date: November 2
Family: Little Sister - Jeyel
Cousin - Kaya (deceased)
Cousin - Fade (missing)
Parents - Deceased
Birthplace: Unknown (Southern Germany)
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 117 lbs.
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Purple
Blood Type: Unknown (Cursed)
Description: Dresses in a black shirt, black pants, and black chainmail. He also wears a black cape, a purple sash-belt with a silver buckle, and amethyst-embeded gloves. His rapier looks like a normal rapier, only silver with a tarnished hilt.

Biography: Several decades ago, a young woman was once raped by a crazed young man carrying a one-eyed sword. She became pregnant with twins from the incident; as soon as they were born, she fled with the children into a secluded location, hoping that the father would not come looking for her or the children. She raised the twins on her own, hoping that seclusion was enough to keep them out of harm's way. After the woman died, the two made their way back to society and started families of their own. Kimarous was the second-eldest child, preceeded by his cousin Kaya and followed by his cousin Fade and sister Jeyel. For the first twelve years of his life, he was blissfully unaware of what lay dormant in his family's blood.

During the Evil Seed, the family's corrupted bloodline awakened, marking them with brilliant purple eyes and increasing their physical capabilities twofold. Disturbed by these events, the locals believed the family to be demons and sent religious inquisitors to exorcise them. The parents were all captured, as was the hot-blooded Kaya, who attempted to fight the inquisitors; all five were later burned at the stake. Fade disappeared during the confusion, presumably escaping. Kimarous and Jeyel, however, managed to escaped together, fleeing deep into the woods to their grandmother's secret cottage.

There, the two children stumbled across their grandmother's diary, detailing the events that created the twins. Investigating for a one-eyed sword, Kimarous discovered that it was the weapon Soul Edge, now in the possession of someone called the Azure Knight. Whether or not this was the same person that raped their grandmother didn't matter; he wanted revenge for their tainted blood. He and Jeyel secretly trained for the next four years, hoping to destroy the Azure Knight.

Just as they set out upon their journey, they encountered a powerful woman who soundly defeated them with a strange serpantine sword. Sympathizing with their plight, for she too had cursed blood, she revealed that it wasn't the Azure Knight himself that was the source of the evil energy, but the sword Soul Edge himself. With this newfound knowledge, Kimarous and his sister returned to seclusion, training their skills for another three years before setting out on their quest again.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Official "Create A Soul" Topic   Official "Create A Soul" Topic Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:57 am

lol i usually just name them all after me
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Official "Create A Soul" Topic   Official "Create A Soul" Topic Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:51 am

nice whesker avatar, basement dude.

i'll post mine in a moment
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Official "Create A Soul" Topic   Official "Create A Soul" Topic Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:38 pm

here's mine, sorry for the unoriginal name...:

Full Name: Tobias Hemlock
Nicknames: Toby
Weapon: Zweihander(seigfried)
Weapon Name: Schild Säbel (german for 'shield-sword')
Fighting Style: defensive, self taught
Birth Date: march 30
Family: father- William Hemlock(deceased)
mother- Lisa Hemlock-Chastain(remarried, deceased)
step-father- Randell Chastain(missing)
half-brother(fathers side)- Richard Fredrik(accompanying)
sister- Felisha Hemlock(in hiding, though probably off in trouble anyway Razz )

Birthplace: northern germany(town no longer exists due to a strange incident)
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Hair Colour: calico black/light brown/blonde
Eye Colour: hazel
Blood Type: O+
Description: Tobias dresses simply and with comfort in mind, including his wrist-, shin-, shoulder-, and chest-guard. his usual attaire consists of a light green tunic and dark breeches (and the armor over this when in battle)

Biography: Tobias comes from the other side of the spectrum, he had a happy life and family unil his father died of illness. his mother promtly left and remarried a man by the name of Randell Chastain, who had been infected with a shard of the cursed sword. she was murdered and the house burned.

'why isnt father here? if he were here, he'd be able to tell me where to go from here...'

he soon heard of a 'sword of light' that could heal afflicted people and purify evil energy. if it could make such miracles, it could allow him to comune with his father, however briefly. he set out after telling his sister to -try- to stay safe while he'll be gone.

<further info>
while traveling he met a man looking for his father, but had no sense of direction or where to start(he just stood on the side of the road asking if they'd seen the man in the picture. tobias recognized the man, he -was- his father after all...) Tobias explained that William died and of his search.

'really? then i shall have to accompany you, little brother.' the man would hear no excuses otherwise. it also seemed he was enthusiastic about most things in life, and despite his large and imposing height and build -as compared to Tobais's lean one- he like the simpler things in life and wanted to open -of all things- a flower shop.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Official "Create A Soul" Topic   Official "Create A Soul" Topic Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:10 am

Tobi wrote:
nice whesker avatar, basement dude.

i'll post mine in a moment

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Official "Create A Soul" Topic   Official "Create A Soul" Topic Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:44 am

Full Name: Gaap/ Baal
Nicknames: God of Fertility, The Black Devil
Weapon: A Black Bladed, Green Handled Zanbato
Weapon Name: Babylon
Fighting Style: Black Devil (Basically meaning he goes all out but uses Technique in his attacks)
Birth Date: Not recorded
Family: Grandfather: Lucifer, Father: Beelzebub, Sister: Anat
Birthplace: Canaan
Height: 6'5
Weight: 189 LBS
Hair Colour: Black (Spiky)
Eye Colour: Red
Blood Type: AB+
Description: Official "Create A Soul" Topic Kuroga10 Just add my usual attire.
Biography: Gaap or Baal (He referred to as both) after returning to earth for a long time. Decides to see if anything new is happening or for anything interesting. He hears about the Soul Edge from an Old Man. Deciding he wants to see this weapon for himself he goes off to find it. After finding a shard a girl named "Cassandra" challenges him. He defeats her easily. Sensing that he doesn't seem to be the type to do anything evil with the Soul-Edge she travels with him. But then Baal also hears about the Soul Calibur and decides to go after both. Later, he fights against Siegfried and Nightmare.All three fight each other in a no holds barred battle. But Baal proves victorious. He takes the SC and SE, the SE tries to possess him. Baal shrugs it off like it's nothing. Realzing this was all a waste of his time Baal decides to give the weapons to Cassandra. Yet the two weapons fuse and create the "Soul". Baal finally finds somethign interesting and after a long hard fought battle, defeats "Soul" using his Devil Powers. After beginning to leave Cassandra decides to follow him seeing as he's quite an interesting guy. Baal allows her to come along and they have hot sweaty buttsecks for the rest of the game. Until the Next SoulCalibur!
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Official "Create A Soul" Topic   Official "Create A Soul" Topic Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:24 am

Full Name: Nero Kusanagi
Nicknames: The Tiger Demon Child
Weapon: Guantlets
Weapon Name: Tiger Arms (White Tiger Colored Guantlets)
Fighting Style: Wild Tiger (A mix of Boxing and Tae-Kwon-Do)
Birth Date: Unknown
Family: Kuston Kusanagi, Nero's Father, & Via Kusanagi, Nero's Mother, Both deceased
Birthplace: The Great Beyond aka The Limbo, More specifically, The most populated part of it, A modern-like city that was once a medieval-ish village.
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 164 lbs.
Hair Colour: Blood Red
Eye Colour: Red
Blood Type: Unknown

Description: in betweeb pale and regular skintone, Wears black pants tucked into black/red boots, a red belt around the belt loops, a black jacket with the right sleeve cut completely off, a red tank-top tucked into his pants, black fingerless gloves, a black sideways headband that his mother gave him, and tiger whiskers on his face.

Biography: Having lost his parent at the age of 6, He was taken in by a man named "Boss" George Romero, A man of high standing both politically and publically. Boss took in young Nero to teach him the Art of Fighting. After he'd taught Nero all he knew, He had Nero enter the Junior Division of The Limbo's Imfamous Dark Tournament. Where Nero had beaten all who he faced, Especially the seasoned veteran and champion of the time, Who had declared his rivalry with the young fighter turned champion. But even after this accomplishment, Boss wanted Nero to be stronger. So Boss had sent Nero to a privately funded Military Acadamy, Where Nero spent the next 4 years training vigirously. Then one day, Nero learned that the Acadamy's training was so he and his "comrades" would kill innocent lives at the single utterance of command. Nero did not approve of this and voiced his resignitian to the commanding officers, Who in turn became angered by Nero's act of rebellion. Nero soon found himself facing against the very people he'd sworn to serve at a young age. But being driven by his strong will to overcome the odds, He decimated and destroyed every single soldier of the military. He then remembered who it was that sent him there in the first place and became even more determined to set things right. He confronted Boss and fought him and even found out from Boss himself that it was Boss that caused his parents demise, But before he could even touch Boss, He was knocked into a portal that sent him into the world of Soul Calibur. He now fights to find his way back to his world to finish what he set out to do, Kill Boss.

......Yeek, It's been too long since I used Nero for anything. Razz As for the lack of a weapon, Well, Heihachi did it. Why can't I? Razz

Also, Outside of the nickname, I didn't mention the fact that Nero's a demon. Smile Kinda like what Dante woulda been if he were born into a family of Tiger Demons. Smile ...White Tiger Demons at that. Razz

Last edited by Rockstar_Dante on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Official "Create A Soul" Topic   Official "Create A Soul" Topic Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:23 pm

your SC/SE would likely be gauntlet thingies then to add more 'punch' to your attacks, pardon the term
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Official "Create A Soul" Topic   Official "Create A Soul" Topic Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:07 pm

Tobi wrote:
your SC/SE would likely be gauntlet thingies then to add more 'punch' to your attacks, pardon the term

oh yeah, Heihachi DID wear those, Didn't he. Razz oops
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Official "Create A Soul" Topic   Official "Create A Soul" Topic Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:55 am

I don't bother making up a backstory for the characters I make. Mostly because they're not original characters, but also because I never really have an aim in mind I start making a character. I just do stuff I haven't done before and try to make it look cool.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: Official "Create A Soul" Topic   Official "Create A Soul" Topic Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:00 pm

Me neither. I pick clothes, they look good, done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official "Create A Soul" Topic   Official "Create A Soul" Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official "Create A Soul" Topic
Page 1 of 1