Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to...

Go down 
+5
Golden Boy
Kaede
Rockstar_Sinistar
Baal
Maskull
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to...   I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:14 am

Jack Frost wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Jack Frost wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Creative
Patient
Honest
Quirky
Dramatic
Any ideas for mine?

...Two characters WOULD come to mind, but they don't fit the "honest" criterion.
and those two would be?
Light Yagami and possibly Lelouch.
L would also fit those relatively well...
I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to... - Page 2 L_smile
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to...   I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:15 am

Kimarous wrote:
Jack Frost wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Jack Frost wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Creative
Patient
Honest
Quirky
Dramatic
Any ideas for mine?

...Two characters WOULD come to mind, but they don't fit the "honest" criterion.
and those two would be?
I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to... - Page 2 L_smile
im not gay and even i thought that was cute.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to...   I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Jack Frost wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Jack Frost wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Jack Frost wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Creative
Patient
Honest
Quirky
Dramatic
Any ideas for mine?

and those two would be?
im not gay and even i thought that was cute.

GHEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to...   I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:37 am

I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to... - Page 2 180px-10
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to...   I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:48 am

Jack Frost wrote:
I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to... - Page 2 180px-10
kickass!
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to...   I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:53 am

its supposed to be a gif
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to...   I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:25 am

Jack Frost wrote:
its supposed to be a gif

Yeah, Servimg always fucks those up for some reason. -_-
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to...   I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:26 am

Rockstar_Kittan wrote:
Jack Frost wrote:
its supposed to be a gif

Yeah, Servimg always fucks those up for some reason. -_-
it annoys the hell outta me.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to...   I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:42 am

So... what's happening with this topic? Are you still making it?
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to...   I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:47 am

Kimarous wrote:
So... what's happening with this topic? Are you still making it?
this is on hiatus at the moment--im working on too many (or too few >_>) things right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to...   I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm gonna start making those crappy manga/anime sigs that i used to...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2