Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need a gun. You don't get to ask why.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldninja
East Blue Pirate Captain
Goldninja

I need a gun. You don't get to ask why. Empty
PostSubject: I need a gun. You don't get to ask why.   I need a gun. You don't get to ask why. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:07 pm

Like she's in charge yet... she isn't.

Dear Kate, whomever on this forum wanted you to die an excruciatingly painful death, I'm with them all the way.

Season 3 on she isn't as bad but re-watching her in season 1 and parts of season 2, it's like nails on a chalk board.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I need a gun. You don't get to ask why.   I need a gun. You don't get to ask why. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:17 pm

I hate how Sawyer (and Jack for that matter) always end up being Kate's bitches whenever they're on the same screen with her. It's like the writers are trying too hard into making Kate this badass figure of feminism. And that love triangle is easily the worst part of the series.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a gun. You don't get to ask why.   I need a gun. You don't get to ask why. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:53 pm

I hate Kate because she's given far too much airtime, which she greedily steals away from the better, far more interesting character. Yes, we get it, she's not a bad person and she had to do the things she did; but it seems the writers have a hard on for her. Do you guys realize it's been two full seasons since a Sawyer-centric episode?

Two!

Meanwhile Kate has had like 9-centric episodes.

God, imagine how terrible LOST would be if they had done what they originally planned and Kate was the main character.
Back to top Go down
Goldninja
East Blue Pirate Captain
Goldninja

PostSubject: Re: I need a gun. You don't get to ask why.   I need a gun. You don't get to ask why. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:45 am

Rabitz wrote:
I hate how Sawyer (and Jack for that matter) always end up being Kate's bitches whenever they're on the same screen with her. It's like the writers are trying too hard into making Kate this badass figure of feminism. And that love triangle is easily the worst part of the series.

I agree with you there. Whenever Jack would get pissed at Kate and venture off towards either Ana Lucia or Juliet, it was a breath of fresh air. Kate would finally move to Sawyer because she had no other choice and the triangle would be gone for a short while. Considering Jack would just move to other chicks when that happened while she still had Sawyer around her finger should tell her something.

Quote :
Do you guys realize it's been two full seasons since a Sawyer-centric episode?

Two!

Meanwhile Kate has had like 9-centric episodes.

No, actually, I didn't realize that. That's a freaking crime. Guess they figured there wasn't much to tell about a con artist. Then of course, why did we see so much about Kate? Her whole story is that she's on the run. We kind of get that by now.

Quote :
God, imagine how terrible LOST would be if they had done what they originally planned and Kate was the main character.

sick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a gun. You don't get to ask why.   I need a gun. You don't get to ask why. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need a gun. You don't get to ask why.
Page 1 of 1