Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Awaited Future Releases

Go down 
+4
Baal
Kaio
Rockstar_Sinistar
Kimarous
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

Most Awaited Future Releases Empty
PostSubject: Most Awaited Future Releases   Most Awaited Future Releases Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:38 pm

What games are you most looking forward to at this point in time?

My #1 most anticipated game at this point in time is "Majesty 2: A Fantasy Kingdom Sim". I loved the original and miss it greatly; my mom and aunt gave it away while I was having a spiritual crisis (didn't know the difference between religion and mythology). I would love to play the sequel.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Most Awaited Future Releases   Most Awaited Future Releases Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:41 pm

Sounds cool.

For me, It'd have to be Devil May Cry 5.

Just 'cause I wanna see what happens next. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Most Awaited Future Releases   Most Awaited Future Releases Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:44 pm

God of War III and Kingdom Hearts BBS.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Most Awaited Future Releases   Most Awaited Future Releases Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:47 pm

Ever heard of / play "Majesty" before?

It's a really interesting and fun game. You play it from a "sovereign" standpoint; you order the construction of buildings, hire heroes, set bounties, etc... but you don't control characters directly. If you hire a thief, for example, you can't order him not to rob your buildings, unless you find some way to increase his loyalty. Other heroes react to their fellows differently (Rangers working with Barbarians, for example) and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Most Awaited Future Releases   Most Awaited Future Releases Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:51 pm

DMC5
SMT4
Not MGS5
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Most Awaited Future Releases   Most Awaited Future Releases Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:51 pm

Kimarous wrote:

It's a really interesting and fun game. You play it from a "sovereign" standpoint; you order the construction of buildings, hire heroes, set bounties, etc... but you don't control characters directly. If you hire a thief, for example, you can't order him not to rob your buildings, unless you find some way to increase his loyalty. Other heroes react to their fellows differently (Rangers working with Barbarians, for example) and so forth.

...So, It's like The Sims gone Medieval?
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Most Awaited Future Releases   Most Awaited Future Releases Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:57 pm

Rockstar_Turles wrote:
Kimarous wrote:

...So, It's like The Sims gone Medieval?
Um... not exactly. Here's some gameplay.