Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I played GH3 last night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

So I played GH3 last night Empty
PostSubject: So I played GH3 last night   So I played GH3 last night Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:37 pm

Never played a Guitar Hero game before. Got the hang of the easy setting pretty quickly. Never made the leap to medium though. It's a pretty good game. Almost put in the mind to buy it.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: So I played GH3 last night   So I played GH3 last night Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:19 pm

It's good...and addictive. Especially World Tour, That game is tied with Rock Band 2 is most awesomest music game ever.

Recording Studio (Which, From what I've done of it is pretty much a create-a-song type of thing.)
Create-a-Player (You can even assign the instruments he/she uses as a Singer, Guitarist, Bassist, AND Drummer. Very Happy)
And...It's just f'ing awesome all around. Very Happy

Rock Band 2, I haven't played yet. but it's got Dream Theater's "Panic Attack" in it, So it's automatically cool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: So I played GH3 last night   So I played GH3 last night Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:35 pm

Quote :
Rock Band 2, I haven't played yet. but it's got Dream Theater's "Panic Attack" in it, So it's automatically cool.

And impossibly difficult.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I played GH3 last night   So I played GH3 last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:13 pm

So if I was going to get one, I should get World Tour?
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: So I played GH3 last night   So I played GH3 last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:25 pm

Yeah, Atleast I would if I had the space needed for the drumset. Then again, I could easily just settle for the guitar and mic and be content. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I played GH3 last night   So I played GH3 last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:51 pm

Yeah, I don't have room for all the band stuff either. I'd only want the guitar really.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: So I played GH3 last night   So I played GH3 last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:01 pm

Then get GH3
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I played GH3 last night   So I played GH3 last night Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:25 pm

But is it better?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I played GH3 last night   So I played GH3 last night Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:25 am

Get the Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar pack. You get the game and the guitar, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I played GH3 last night   So I played GH3 last night Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:32 am

That's what I was probably going to do. What's the song roster in World Tour like compared to 3?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I played GH3 last night   So I played GH3 last night Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:41 am

Bigger and better.

Still has random European songs though.

Oh, and with the Guitar bundle you get 5 free DLC.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I played GH3 last night   So I played GH3 last night Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:42 am

Alrighty then. I'll get then when I next have nothing to do. And I mean really have nothing to do, as opposed to my usual state of having plenty to do and just not doing it. Like now for example.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I played GH3 last night   So I played GH3 last night Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm

world tour songs are more memorable

and more catchy it definitely is easier

i'd get world tour so you can expand
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I played GH3 last night   So I played GH3 last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I played GH3 last night
Page 1 of 1