Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME!

Go down 
+2
Fran
Baal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME!   Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:01 am

So I change the voices after beating every character's story to hear their English voices and watch the stories I skipped. I watch Vader's first expecting to be greeted by the awesome voice of James Earl Jones. And what do I get?! The dude who voiced Chad Vader in that mini series on the internet?! FUCK NO! When you get someone to voice Darth Vader it had better fucking be James Earl Jones! Not that idiot who voiced him in the series on the internet!
Back to top Go down
Fran
General Zombie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME!   Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:02 am

Rofl, are you serious? That's effing hilarious.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME!   Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:06 am

Yoda's voice sounds fine.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME!   Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:08 am

T_Man wrote:

DO they have the same VA? Because the PS3 didn't get that with Vader.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME!   Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:12 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
T_Man wrote:

I'm think Yoda's voice has been done by different people over the span of the films anyway, and it's always sounded the same. If it isn't the same VA, it sounds exactly like Yoda should sound, so it's not a big deal.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME!   Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:18 am

T_Man wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
T_Man wrote:

I'm think Yoda's voice has been done by different people over the span of the films anyway, and it's always sounded the same. If it isn't the same VA, it sounds exactly like Yoda should sound, so it's not a big deal.
Well, for whatever reason, I thught Frank Oz had died. But he hasn't, so I guess he did the voice for all the films. I assume he did the voice for the game too, since it sounds exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME!   Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:50 am

Heh. Chad Vader is funny.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME!   Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:05 am

I never said it wasn't funny. I'm just pissed at how Chad Vader is voicing Darth Vader in both this game and the upcoming Star Wars : The Force Unleashed instead of the great James Earl Jones!
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME!   Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:11 am

Meh.

I can't tell the difference. But, I've never been one for voice actors. VERY RARELY do I notice when the voice changes XD
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME!   Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:15 am

I noticed it when I first heard it. I was pissed.
Back to top Go down
Robzooo
Deck Hand
Robzooo

PostSubject: Re: Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME!   Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:15 pm

I also noticed when he used the word PAOWARRRRRRR!
But i don't no who the fuck chad vader is...
Back to top Go down
Dark Dragon
Deck Hand
Dark Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME!   Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:22 am

1. Matt Sloan, aka Chad Vader, is the name of the VA who voices Darth Vader in SC IV and The Force Unleashed. IMO, he did a rather great job of the voice. lol.

2. Don't blame Namco. Blame Lucasarts for the choice.

3. Frank Oz voices Yoda in all of the movies. Tom Kane voices Yoda in, just about, every other media outside of the movies.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME!   Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:25 am

Really? Tom Kane does a great Frank Oz-Yoda impression.
Back to top Go down
Dark Dragon
Deck Hand
Dark Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME!   Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:27 am

Yeah. He does Yoda perfectly. The only SLIGHT difference I notice between the two voices is that Tom Kane's Yoda is a bit lower/deeper sounding than the Frank Oz one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME!   Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay! NO! NAMCO! YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME!
Page 1 of 1