Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite Shooter Weapons Ever?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

Favourite Shooter Weapons Ever? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Shooter Weapons Ever?   Favourite Shooter Weapons Ever? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:17 am

I realize this might be a tricky question for some people, but what are some of your favourite weapons you've ever used in shooter games?

I can think of two off the top of my head: the Pheonix and the Judicator.

The Maian Pheonix, from "Perfect Dark", is an alien handgun that shoots explosive shells as an alternate fire mode. Nothing quite like narrowly missing a target but killing them anyway because they got caught in the resulting explosion! Twisted Evil

The Judicator, from "Metroid Prime Hunters", is a weapon that shoots ricochet blasts; as an alternate fire mode, it shoots a spray blast or, if you are playing as Noxus (who's primary weapon is the Judicator), freezes enemies for a short time. Freezing shot + missiles = PWNED, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Favourite Shooter Weapons Ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Shooter Weapons Ever?   Favourite Shooter Weapons Ever? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:18 am

Gravity Gun/Topic
Back to top Go down

Favourite Shooter Weapons Ever?
Page 1 of 1