Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I take back everything I said about this show.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I take back everything I said about this show. Empty
PostSubject: I take back everything I said about this show.   I take back everything I said about this show. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:18 pm

This is one of the first animes I liked in a really long time. Almost as good as DBZ.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I take back everything I said about this show.   I take back everything I said about this show. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:20 pm

At what part are you now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I take back everything I said about this show.   I take back everything I said about this show. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:21 pm

I just watched the fight with Blueno and Luffy. The only thing I don't understand is where Luffy learned 2nd Gear. Why didn't he use it when he first met them?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I take back everything I said about this show.   I take back everything I said about this show. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:25 pm

Because he didn't know what Soru was back then.

On the sea train he thought of a way to effectively use Soru and get a power boost at the same time with his rubber body. Yeah, it kinda makes no sense to just learn it suddenly, but at least it's better than a training arc.

Also you have to skip episode 279 to 283. They're just flashbacks of the strawhats.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I take back everything I said about this show.   I take back everything I said about this show. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:32 pm

Here's a scene from movie 7 where Luffy accidentally discovers Gear 2nd:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I take back everything I said about this show.   I take back everything I said about this show. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:38 pm

That explains it. I never seen any of the movies.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I take back everything I said about this show.   I take back everything I said about this show. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:37 am

Well it doesn't really explain it considering it's just a movie for One Piece, you know, non-canon and all. >_>

BTW, I wonder if Oda will consider the new film he's looking over as canon, now that everyone's been sent flying everywhere, it has less chance of existing in the timeline, especially if Luffy recruits Margaret(after she's un-stoned lol) which is most likely going to happen, maybe not though. =/
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I take back everything I said about this show.   I take back everything I said about this show. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:38 am

I'd love me some Straw Hat Margaret.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I take back everything I said about this show.   I take back everything I said about this show. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:54 am

She first needs a TRAJIC PAST though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I take back everything I said about this show.   I take back everything I said about this show. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:01 am

OP is the best thing ever give it another 50 odd episodes and you'll be asaying the same Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I take back everything I said about this show.   I take back everything I said about this show. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:00 am

Don't you hate how obnoxious that feeling is knowing how Naruto's the anime ruling over the fucking Americans? Them fucking Japanophile asses and their fucking anxiety lust and their fucking nerdy poses of geekyness...

G0069's fan manga of OP's 4kids debate is the greatest doujin ever and really can convert an OP hater who hated OP just because they watched that stupid 4kids dub first. I Suggest you guys read the thing, it's funny and epically awesome. http://g0069.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I take back everything I said about this show.   I take back everything I said about this show. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I take back everything I said about this show.
Page 1 of 1