Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

*Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers)   *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:18 am

I had many problems with episdode 23 of Code Geass R2.

WTF kind of episode was that?

Schneizel lying to Nunally

Cornelia's dead in possibly the most \idiotic way possible.

Villetta's preggers

Of course none of the important Black Knight members die, lol lol we protected you with our mechs!Nunally shows no hesitation at using Fleija

Gino x Kallen FFFFFFFFFFFFF- plus for someone that didn't want to coup against the last emperor, WTF!?

The only good thing that came out of this episode was Orange x Sayoko

ORENJI!!! USE YOUR POWER OF CRISPIN FREEMAN!!! IT IS YOUR MOST POWERFUL WEAPON!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers)   *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:38 am

Gino?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers)   *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:01 pm

A knight of the round

Prego got pregnant during Lelouch's festival on changing Britannia
I think Schneizel been lying from the start and Cornelia wanted to prevent that from happening so she gets shot from behind just as she charged at him and pulled her sword out. He lied to Nunally to get her on his side. Schneizel is a crazy bastard
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers)   *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:59 pm

No. This episode is a result of bad writing. Hell, the Black Knights betraying Lelouch is a result of bad writing. And Schneizel, the only villain with any real potential, wasted in a second thanks to FLEIJA Spam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers)   *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:31 pm

He describes his plan in the episode
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers)   *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:35 pm

Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
He describes his plan in the episode
Oh would you look at that? More bad writing!!!

"People are suffering so I'll kill them!!!"

...He's just like his father. I thought Schneizel would have his own ambitions and they would differ. Well Sunrise fucked up those expectations!!!
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers)   *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:33 am

just started watchin episode 2. so hasoe'll stfu, of course
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers)   *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:43 am

tongue
I'm pulling a Baal for once
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers)   *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:44 am

Tobi wrote:
just started watchin episode 2. so hasoe'll stfu, of course

R2 or The Regular Series?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers)   *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:47 am

Regular, he likes the lancelot so far
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers)   *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:48 am

Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
I wouldn't say much about it. Especially considering I like the Guren. But it's not like strategy matters anymore in R2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers)   *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:51 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
I wouldn't say much about it. Especially considering I like the Guren. But it's not like strategy matters anymore in R2.
Well for one side, Lelouch is still using strategy like blowing up what Britannia was fighting for in the first place
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers)   *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:04 am

Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
Well for one side, Lelouch is still using strategy like blowing up what Britannia was fighting for in the first place

Yeah....no.

Lancelot Albion is proof that strategy is no longer needed. It's about who has the shiniest mech now. Meaning that Suzaku will beat Kallen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers)   *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:07 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:

Yeah....no.

Lancelot Albion is proof that strategy is no longer needed. It's about who has the shiniest mech now. Meaning that Suzaku will beat Kallen.
Yea, we're talking about that on this anime forum I found. So far its seems a tie on who will win. I want Kallen to survive and live with Lelouch
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers)   *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:17 am

Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:

Yeah....no.

Yea, we're talking about that on this anime forum I found. So far its seems a tie on who will win. I want Kallen to survive and live with Lelouch

*Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Lancel10

Yeah. I don't see Kallen winning. I just hope she survives all of this and becomes the Empress with Lelouch.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers)   *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:59 pm

Kallen will die.
C.C. will die.
Everybody will die and Rivalz will become a man, and fuck Milly.

THE END
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers)   *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:00 pm

oh gawd fuck wrote:
Kallen will die.
C.C. will die.
Everybody will die and Rivalz will become a man, and fuck Milly.

THE END

Meh
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers)   *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:11 pm

Don't "meh" me, fool. Rivalz is awesome. His Geass is revival.

He'll revive all those dead bitches and then it'll be allllllllll goooooooood
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers)   *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:13 pm

The only thing good to come out of this Episode was Sayoko x Orange.

Their baby will be the Protagonist of R3 and take on Viletta and Ohgi's baby.

*Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Code_g10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers)   *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:24 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
The only thing good to come out of this Episode was Sayoko x Orange.

Their baby will be the Protagonist of R3 and take on Viletta and Ohgi's baby.

*Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Code_g10
Orange x Sayoko >>>>>>>>>>>> Viletta x Ohgi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers)   *Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Epic Facepalm* WTF? (Code Geass Spoilers)
Page 1 of 1