Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your favorite anime?

Go down 
+18
Zero
KittensOnACloud
PoweredBy42
Little_Zhurong
justinlynch3
Kimarous
Maskull
PoisonedAlchemistofLife
Golden Boy
Rockstar_Sinistar
Superbuu3
Snake
Kay
Solar Crimson
Dirjel
Baal
Kaio
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime?   Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:40 am

Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime?   Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:58 am

Rabitz wrote:
www.otakucenter.com

Sweet, It's got Angel Sanctuary. All three episodes of it. Razz The rest of it is a "must read in manga to get the whole story".
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Little_Zhurong
First Mate
Little_Zhurong

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime?   Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:20 am

XXX holic, fruits basket, Vampire Knights and Ouran High School Host Club.

Are my favorites I can watch them again and again and never be bored.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime?   Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:31 am

Little_Zhurong wrote:

KittensOnACloud has seen Fruits Basket and Vampire Knights. She said she loved them both and read the manga for fruits basket, and thought it was better and wanted to force me to read/watch them I dunno if I'll agree to that. I'm not a fan of things which are too cutesy, although i dunno if they are. She'll be back in a few days.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
PoweredBy42
First Mate
PoweredBy42

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime?   Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:37 pm

For me it would have to be Welcome To The N.H.K. or Death Note.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime?   Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:15 am

Rockstar_Gear wrote:
Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann

Yeah, But I liked that show better when it was GaoGaiGar, Gunbuster, & Captain Harlock. Neutral Another good choice would've been, oh I dunno, Cowboy Bebop or Outlaw Star or even s-cry-ed or something.

Say, You liked Hajime no Ippo, Right? Dude, You need to see Ashita no Joe. It's like 10,000x manlier. You thought Takamura punching that bear was fucking amazing? Try Rikishi swaying his way through a motherfucking stampede of cattle just to punch a guy in the fucking face!

I mean, Sure, TTGL & Death Note were experiences worth going through atleast once. Just, You know, Don't limit yourself to JUST those few experiences. Sad There are other great animes out there.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
KittensOnACloud
Official Sandwich Maker
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime?   Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:14 pm

Little_Zhurong wrote:

Yay another fruits basket fan!
I had started VK a long time ago and kinda went hiatus so it can build up.

As for XXX holic and ouran high school host club, I have heard a lot of them both. I am certain at least 4 people suggested XXX holic to me.

Right now the ones I am currently obsessed over are:
Skip Beat
Dengeki Daisy
NANA
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Noblesse
The Wallflower
Deep Love Pao.
Barajou no Kiss
Wolf Guy
Gantz
Beelzebub
Ao No Exorcist
Kaicho wa maid-sama <-- Recently started.

As for my top rated manga/anime *(of romance genre) ever completed:
Beast Master
Bitter Virgin
Fruits Basket
Hug/Kiss
Otokomae! Beads Club
Clannad
Chobits

*Buu is a fudd.

Last edited by KittensOnACloud on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime?   Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:42 pm

KittensOnACloud wrote:
*Buu is a fudd.
Bromance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Romance

Needs more One Piece/Hokuto No Ken/Hajime No Ippo/FMA
Back to top Go down
Little_Zhurong
First Mate
Little_Zhurong

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime?   Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:06 am

Just got Tusbusa, romances are good. @ kitten on a cloud did you ever read vb rose?
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Official Sandwich Maker
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime?   Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:34 am

Little_Zhurong wrote:
Just got Tusbusa, romances are good. @ kitten on a cloud did you ever read vb rose?

Never heard of it. What's it about and is it long to catch up? :/ I still have Full Moon wo Sagashite to complete. Its pretty good btw, considering you enjoyed fruits basket I think you might just like it.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime?   Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:41 am

KittensOnACloud wrote:
NANA

NANA reminded me of a soap opera, because of all the constant twists that were mostly romance related. But from what I remember, it wasn't bad.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Little_Zhurong
First Mate
Little_Zhurong

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime?   Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:12 pm

@ kitten

Vb rose is about a wedding dress shop. And the relationship between the people who work their. It shouldn't take u too long to catch up. Is ao no exorcist good? I love maid suma too your will enjoy that one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Official Sandwich Maker
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime?   Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:53 pm

Little_Zhurong wrote:
@ kitten

Vb rose is about a wedding dress shop. And the relationship between the people who work their. It shouldn't take u too long to catch up. Is ao no exorcist good? I love maid suma too your will enjoy that one Very Happy

Ah, sounds decent.

Umm, I quite like ao no exorcist. Its about two brothers that are the offspring of Satan that were adopted by a priest. I started with the anime and then when the anime stopped, I continued on with the manga. Give the anime a try if you have time. Else try Bitter Virgin (one of the first mangas I ever read) or Full Moon wo Sagashite. Very Happy

Buu your spoiler does not work.

Last edited by KittensOnACloud on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Official Sandwich Maker
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime?   Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Zero wrote:
KittensOnACloud wrote:
NANA

NANA reminded me of a soap opera, because of all the constant twists that were mostly romance related. But from what I remember, it wasn't bad.

I agree but man does it pull on your heart strings. You should catch up though there is no rush considering how long the manga has been on hiatus due to the author's illness for sometime now. I just want to reach an already, the suspense is killing me.
Back to top Go down
Little_Zhurong
First Mate
Little_Zhurong

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime?   Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:46 pm

Quote :

Ah, sounds decent.

Umm, I quite like ao no exorcist. Its about two brothers that are the offspring of Satan that were adopted by a priest. I started with the anime and then when the anime stopped, I continued on with the manga. Give the anime a try if you have time. Else try Bitter Virgin (one of the first mangas I ever read) or Full Moon wo Sagashite. Very Happy

Buu your spoiler does not work.

Ah thank you I will look into them.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime?   Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:07 pm

Thing changes every now and then, right now I have nothing on my mind since it's been quite sometime since I last saw some anime
Back to top Go down
L Ron Hubbard
Chalupa Batman MacArthur
L Ron Hubbard

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime?   Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:25 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.scientology.org
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime?   Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:13 am

Patrick Swayze wrote:

Hey, that was a childhood show of mine. Funny enough, I was actually just looking at some old vids of it just a while back.
Back to top Go down
L Ron Hubbard
Chalupa Batman MacArthur
L Ron Hubbard

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime?   Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:40 am

Yeah, I watched it fully last year. It's a lot better than the Disney version, but the Disney version's still good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scientology.org
Tikwah
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime?   Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:55 am

Hunter-x-Hunter(2011)
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Official Sandwich Maker
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime?   Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 4:04 am

Its a hard one but I am really torn between Haijime No Ippo and One Piece. On most days its one piece.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime?   Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 3:14 pm

KittensOnACloud wrote:
Its a hard one but I am really torn between Haijime No Ippo and One Piece. On most days its one piece.
I think its always easier to answer those questions when animes are complete but both are ongoing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite anime?   Your favorite anime? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favorite anime?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2