Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings Empty
PostSubject: Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings   Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:20 pm

[youtube]<object width=\"425\" height=\"344\"><param name=\"movie\" value=\"https://www.youtube.com/v/ViEH57xQu1c&hl=en&fs=1\"></param><param name=\"allowFullScreen\" value=\"true\"></param><embed src=\"https://www.youtube.com/v/ViEH57xQu1c&hl=en&fs=1\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" allowfullscreen=\"true\" width=\"425\" height=\"344\"></embed></object>[/youtube]
5. Lucky Star
The same reason as others about this opening. Its addicting and the lyrics are just plain random

4. Azu Manga Daioh
This was tied with Lucky star but I had to make a decision. Just the background animation is good enough to match up to LS (Lucky star)

.Hack//Twilight
This opening hooked me up with the series. Also the full version changes and gets more techno

I\'ll add other 2 on a differ post, mine is acting up. As you see

Last edited by Mr Awesome Haseo on Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings   Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:20 pm

Shit I forgot about the other 3 XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings   Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:21 pm

WTF happened to the first one T_T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings   Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:29 pm

Creepy man. Just disturbing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings   Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:39 pm

2. TTGL
I been recording the dubs and watching them, and I do like the opening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings   Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:40 pm

Code Geass
Very active for Code Geass with all the characters all cheerful and all. It also gives more mysteries about Super maid and her chibi friends when she appears (No I'm not addicted to her ;__;). Out of the four openings This is the best

Last edited by Mr Awesome Haseo on Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings   Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:46 pm

MAKE YOUR OWN DESCRIPTION ABOUT WORLD'S END!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings   Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:50 pm

Fine cat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings   Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:25 am

Another reason for TTGL is because Viral looks so evil in it
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings   Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:47 am

You are obsessed with her Haseo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings   Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:59 am

I'm not obsessed with the fact that she may return ;__;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings   Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haseo's Top 5 Anime openings
Page 1 of 1